Reviews for Leave Your Message
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Simple, beautiful, amazing, classy. You've done a beautiful job here of showing the love these brothers have for each other and the pain of loss of a loved one. Thank you for such a job well done.
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Gah, this story made me cry! It was such a sweet one-shot; it's the type of thing Dean would do, y'know? Great job, I love the concept of it.
Supervillegirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is officially the only story that has ever made me cry! It takes a lot to make me cry these days. Awesome job!
CatishAngel07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow... this is a very powerful and wonderful story. You did a really great job here.
winky79 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OMG! This is such a cute story! I cried like a baby reading this!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aw I love plots that hit you over the head :)

I really liked this...the idea behind it, you know? I mean if someone would do that for me (unlikely, but still) I would bawl my eyes out. You know, looking at your photo album from when you were young, seeing all the people who are long dead...it's just sad...the time that was there, but you lost it.

This really made me sad...Dean making a CD of all the pics he ever took, Dad, Sam...family...gone.

Sad.

lovely fic,

S.
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
What a great story...heartbreaking but fantastic. It still kills me knowing that Deans in hell...What am I like he's just a character right? but he feels so real. Can you do a story about dean coming back maybe? I'd love to read a story from you about that xx
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That's was good. I can almost see Dean doing something like taking pictures of Sam or audio clips just because that was what kept him going. His dad and his brother.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This was just awesome. *grabs a handful of tissues*
SpoRkzZ chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
this is so beautifully written; soft, yet totally true to the characters. i love how you had Dean leave a message that he knew Sam would find - just shows how well they know each other. you are definitely one very skilled author. ]
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Beautiful story
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
quite sad but got more lighthearted especially with the cd collection great idea to prk Sam up after Dean's gone.
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Amazing story! Every detail in this fic was so planned out and you have a wonderful sense of each character's personality. Superb writing.
friendly chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that was really good ... nice job..
dimensions-in-space chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This story made me cry and I don't cry.

Well done. Thank you.