Reviews for Jimmy's Story
Mango chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I love this chapter!
Smiley chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Hahaha, I love this chapter.

Lumpy's my favorite character, so you portrayed him very well.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Really enjoyed your take on the backstory of Jimmy and Hayes! Thanks for posting it!:)
talk-ape chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
aw that was brilliant!
YagamiNeko chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Aww that story is great! I feel the same way about falling asleepwith someone you trust beside you ... and that was also a really nice ending. It's so sweet Hayes would die for Jimmy. Please keep writing stories! :D
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Oh, wow...I love the way you ended that...! Gave me chills...I still have goosebumps... So, yeah, I really enjoyed reading that story. I thought your theory about Lumpy's cooking was classic...genius,'s really just the illusion of food then...but edible... Great job! I really liked your version of the way Jimmy meets Mr. Hayes and all that...very well done... And even though your title is simple, I think it fits better than anything else would have... Great portrayal of everyone...lovely job!
Critic chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I think that it's a great story, but he's not really acting very feral... just my opinion. But for the most part it's good no gramical or spelling errors that I've noticed. Everyone knows how that can ruin a good vibe from a story.
charming2drew chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
This was a pretty nifty fic! I like it! It was nice to read a story about when Jimmy met Hayes. King Kong is on tv right now, and I've never seen the whole thing, but Jaime Bell is one of my fav actors, so I had to read a fic about his character! I'm glad that I chose this fic!

charming2drew chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Great change of POV!
charming2drew chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
YAY! He's staying!
charming2drew chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Jimmy is a perfect lookout! I love Hayes!
charming2drew chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
AWW-that was so cute!
charming2drew chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Aw, poor thing!

charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh-I hope he isn't hurt too bad!

otterwarrior16 chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Aw. I love the little summary at the end, about Hayes willing to die for Jimmy. :)