Reviews for Felis Domesticus
NikkaTheSavior chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
Thank you for bringing this cute GrimmIchi fic to life!

At your service,

Dior Crystal chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
wow wow wow wow WOW!

omg tht was awesome!

please continue!

i love your story!

two thumbs up!
Absolve chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
LOL no this was not a very good place to stop! *throws a spazz* But ah, the mark of a good author, leaves the readers hanging :D Aw man, this is good. Brilliant cliffie.

And I hope you never go running down the streets with a towel o_o that skidding part unhappy human.
HushBuddah chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
You are a tease for leaving it there. PLEASE don't be away so long this time!
xkuroxshinobix chapter 6 . 3/12/2009

I wonder what'll happen next :O

Please update soon~
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
NO! You can't leave me hanging like this! Grimmy transformed back? Dang, you didn't drag it out long enough! And that was a really mean cliff-hanger! ...Though having Ichi in a towel is something I'm positive that any well-knowing fangirl would enjoy.

Update soon! (And please tell me that Grimmy transforms into a cat again...)
Tyrannist chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
I love this story, absolutley love it. Very well done, thank you for sharing it with us. I do hope you continue it. You have a wonderfully descriptive writing style, its so easy to read and get into... I'm meant to be working right now...
MissChabre chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Haha XD "feminine, but strong" I thought about Dane Cook right away ("I said no cookies, R!")!

Anyways, I love this story, it's awesome XD
Stinessi chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
I missed this story while it hadn't been updated. I needed some time until I started reading it again, but when I started I couldn't stop until I reached the end. )

Thanks for the update!
Susaku chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
i cant wait to read the next chapter
lean chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
so far i LOVE it and i really think u ought 2 finish it. especially in my opinion if grim and ichi do get together . i think they make the cutest couple with ichi being the uke.
froyozensight chapter 6 . 2/27/2009 he transformed back or something I'm guessing? heehee...yay...silly Ichigo...running about in public with only a small towel...Tis simply wonderful what you got here, I love it! :)
George2Bob1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
cant wait for the next chapter this is really funny and awsome i could just picture ichigo runing in a little towel with duckies on it
Shh-Its-Me chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
What? 'Sif you never ran down a street in only a towel before. You don't know what your missing out on 3 That's a horrible cliffhanger D Lol Grimmjaw as a cat. Good story so far ]
SakuraxSkies chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
I just found this fic, and I absolutely love it.

Grimmy would be such a cute kitty. Aww. (:

And I find the thought of Ichigo running down the street in a pink towel absolutely hilarious.

I would pay big money to see that, hehe.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what Grimmjow does now that he's human (err... Espada?) again.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »