Reviews for Felis Domesticus
GreyGranian chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh man, this made me laugh so much! It's a great idea, turning Grimmjow into a cat! And I just love your way of writing Grimmjow, he seems so in character! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Omg this is so frickin awesome! I LOVE this idea!
Pickle Reviver chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
You make me happy c:
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
sounds like a cool story, coolies on the first chapter i hope to read more cool one's soon
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
'Fuck you, Ulquiorra. Fuck you.'

*dies laughing* Oh, this is just too perfect. I really love how you wrote Grimmjow, seriously.

"Grimmjow didn't believe in karma. Some people just hadit coming."

Want to take that statement back, Grimmjow? XD

Oh, "hadit" should be "had it".

I want a Grimmjow kitty, scratches and all. XD ...Eh, nevermind. Two cats and one kitten are hard enough to take care of.

Definitely excited to see how Ichigo and kitty Grimmjow will interact!
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG! That was hilarious! I can't wait to see more! After that, I wouldn't be suprised if Grimmy switched sides. I really hope you write more soon.
cherryblossom1217 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
love it its so cute!
VietShinigami chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
renji1963 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
this is getting interesting. poor Grimmy! don't leave us hanging. got to know what happens. :)
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I can't wait to read more of this! Poor Grimmy!
neyma chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
My god, this is the best! xD Continue, continue! :D
Baskets chapter 1 . 3/24/2008

Grimmjow's a cat ... I can't believe it.

I'm glad there's no beastiality though, 'cause that's just ... [shudder]

This is awesome so far, by the way, and I can't wait for more!
Conjure Lass chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
*giggles madly*

Okay, not only are you a fantastic writer (this was so well written and detailed!) but the storyline has me amused and wanting more. I have deep love for this pairing...and I must admit to always wanting a Grimmjow of my very own.

I'd say to work around the beastiality thing you'll have to go for a Swan Princess sorta thing. I can only imagine Ichigo's reaction...mwahahaha
Moony011 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG plz continue this, this is really interesting, i wonder what will happen next?
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »