Reviews for Felis Domesticus
Kidiu chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Ha, I'm surprised by how adamant Grimmjow was to kill Ichigo. Now I'm wondering about Ichi's excuse.
NiChee chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Aww, luv this! Pls update some more!
blensh-lq chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
an update! as always ?

well it's still as awesome as ever xD
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
awww poor Ichigo. hes never gonna live this down. great chapter. update soon _ Ja.
melissen chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Great! Now that Grimmjow is in his real body maybe he'll start to react to the Strawberry's gorgeous body and handsome looks... I can't wait.
Nameless chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
How come none of these cat fic's have Kon?
Jia chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Glad your back!

Lol so funny

Pink towel, bloody, and a mangled neighborhood backdrop.

Hmm I guess it could look sexy lol long as Grimm is there with Ichi to neutralize the oddities
EuterpeDream chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
O.O...

You updated...I'm just speechless XD
Ch-ch-cherry Best chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
YOU'RE ALIVE! I was so happy to see this update in my inbox, I love this story and this chapter was so very good. I loved when Grimmjow discarded his own clothes to fight equally with Ichigo, I can definitely see that happen. Please, do continue. _
Bluesagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
hahaha! oh wow... lols
Homo Explosion chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
... So like... How'd the towel... Update? Whats his excuse? Wheres Grimmi?
Emerald Gaze chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
most unrealistic you say? yes it is agreed for there has never been so much fanservice!

it's a shame though i barely remember the past 6 chaps by now... hopefully the next chap'll keep me interested though!_!
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
that...was some comeback LMAO love it damn poor guy xD
Nikotehfox chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I'm glad that you haven't given up on this story. :D It'd be great if Grimm showed up as Aoi and no-one believed Ichi, so he'd have to keep living with him. Somehow. Also, how would Urahara explain everthing..? They would know that he hid it from them, right? Anyway, I'm glad you're still writing and I can't wait to read more!
slcraig01 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
YAY! You updated, I was beginning to think you had given up on this story.

Loved this new chapter, am patiently waiting for more!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »