Reviews for Blue Eyes
Arashino chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It took some of my time to read this but good job to you.\\/
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is a very mediocre and nonsensical review.

The Axel/Cloud hooked me, but what pulled me in was the premise that they were each other's replacements for someone else. It was was bittersweet that it worked, that maybe and somehow they meant something for the other. I would've cried if I hadn't been eating potato chips. Sort of buffered the sadness, but definitely not the enchantment.
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This made me cry. It was beautiful... :')
spiel chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
God damnit, you had me crying from the moment Axel did up his hair and said "yo" *sniffles*

While this story is no doubt lovely beyond belief, it's also downright heartbreaking :(
Exclamated chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I don't think this is slight angst. I've never thought of Axel/Cloud before, but you have made it work wonderfully. I really don't know what to say, other than that I came close to bawling my eyes out because the ending was so sad.
elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Loved it! So beautiful and sad. Thank you for writing this piece.
CrimsonBooks chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
First off, I'm not into this pairing at all. Nor am I into Cloud/Reno. But you made this WORK! So kudos for that! This really was a beautiful story, with great writing and great grasp of the characters. It tugged at my heart the entire time. I even showed it to a friend who, basically, can't accept any other pairing than Cloud/Leon (for which I don't blame her XD) and even she commented on how beautiful this was.

So, great job on this and I'll be checking your account/lj for more stories ;)

Much love,

numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
So beautiful! I don't think this would've worked any other way if you hadn't made it a cross-over. I absolutely love the way you made them like each other at first to have it grow into something more, it made me feel terrible when Axel left Cloud in the end, cause he still cared. D: Poor Cloud, he can never win, can he?

Ah, Rinoa. lol. I'm sorry, I like her character. DX
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
absolutely beautiful fic. awesome job Y_Y Ja.
becoafamu chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh my god. i see that this was written almost two years ago, and you probably don't even read these anymore, BUT- i think i just discovered a new favorite pairing. thanks for writing!
tararaboomdeay chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
there was a lot i loved about this.

first, Reno. even if he's only mentioned

interesting pairing, too. i love how you wrote it. it was.. weird. but i really liked it.

damn, i'm rambling :D

it was good, though, really, really good!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Haha, i love how you just happen to write some of my favorite kink-fics. Substitution is one of my guilty pleasures. Anyways, this was written with a hint of sugar and a streak of longing and hopelessness, very well done.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
oh this is good. you should write more of these.
Ilexintegra chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
You know, I never really deviate from Akuroku, but I was feeling like I wanted to try something different today and I sure am glad that I did! This is a beautiful story! (and it is different but not too different)

My favourite lines were when you wrote that Axel was the red in Reno's hair and Cloud was the blue in Roxas' eyes. When I first read that line, I didn't really think much about it, but later in the day and all throughout my other activities, those lines just kept haunting me. That is why I decided to find this story again and review.

Keep up that good work!

Daniveil chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It is so sad. I've never heard of an Axel/Cloud fic but this was terrific. It nearly made me cry. Congrats on being such and amazing writer, keep writing.