Reviews for The Children
Ayame Gawaine chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ohhhhhh! But but but, this is sooooooo bittersweeeeeeet!
Like, I'm feeling really sad because of the past selves of them, but but but, this story was so beautiful! I adored it! Even though it makes me wanna cry i.i So cruel!
But hey, this story was really touching. Congratulations, it's almost like it's a real part of the egypt story, it felt really, really good.
I just loved how they were called "sun-child and moon-child"!
You developed it very well, I'm amazed. I'll never forget this story, so keep on writting dazzlingly like this!

Ayame Gawaine
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
A beautiful and thoughtful story, with a sad and happy end. Almost made me cry...

Mika
xxUchihacest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
wahhh so sad! awesome story though! so beautiful! sniff.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
XD lovely story. heavily enjoyed it. if this is one way of fate making up for their unfullfilled lives in the past. it is a very very fair way of doing so. XD

great job. the story line, transition and plot was superb. it made such an interesting story to the fact that this story could be lengthened and made into a full length novel. it really really is sublime. and i hope to read more of your stories. XD ganbatte ne~

-Tsuki
lighght chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This one-shot was magnificent. I don't remember any grammatical errors, Naruto was in character, in my opinion, which is kind of hard to do, sometimes, and the whole plot was different than what you would usually see in the Naruto fandom. It made me tear up a bit, but that was expected. You could tell you put hard work into it, and that just makes it even better. Great job!

~Lindsey
t a y e k i m chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
My heart ached when Naruto died. T-T
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw I felt so bad for Egypt!Sasuke But at least he was incarnated and stayed with Naruto in the next life.
kyofanfic chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wowo great wish it could have been longer though. loved it, such a sad and happy story.. i wish naru and sasu would have kinda found out that they were probablly theppl from the prophecy, u no like they held the spirts or something, but anyway u did a great job]
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
aww that was so cute and so sad! the ending was perfect though! awsome way of adding haku and zabuza in there! beautiful writing style.
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wonderful, fabulous. I like the plot. I like how the characters were developed. I like the whole thing. Crystal
nbm chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww~!
crystalstockings chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love this story! so well writen. it is aslso very origanal. it is a very toutching Fanfic!
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw! This was so tragic! But I’m glad you flashed forward to the future. That definitely helped cheer me up. I think Iruka’s and Kakashi’s relationship got to me the most. To be such close friends and be forced to abruptly end that friendship…(sighs) Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed it!
Matrix Taylor chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You definitely have to continue this story. It's the beginning and I'm already getting into it. Hope you update soon.

~Matrix
greatstars chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was a great story! I absolutely loved it! So was the part at the end true, about their really being a moon-child? I hope you write many more stories!