Reviews for Alice's Curse
littlems.EMOtional chapter 30 . 1/23/2011
I'm sad that its over but im thrilled with the ending...I don't think there is a better way you could have ended it :)
littlems.EMOtional chapter 26 . 1/23/2011
(Pretains to authors note) I to this day have never read jacobs point of view in breaking dawn...I got the book the christmas after it came out
littlems.EMOtional chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
The only problem with this chapter is if u don't watch smallville your sort of left in the dark
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Im terribly sorry to be rather blunt but you mustn't rely on spell check for everything. Some of your sentances are missing words or they are spaced out incorrectly or words are not used in the right form (for example sternly instead of stern)

This story is good very well written,except for the exception of grammer and spelling that is but I've already covered that :)
littlems.EMOtional chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Something..u said say something so there u have it...something
Eri 'n' Ali chapter 30 . 3/25/2009
This story was intriguing, and kept me rooted until the last line. I loved how it all came together at the end.
Lady-Finwe chapter 30 . 12/27/2008
aww they had there happy ending, that was one of the best stories ive read on this site so congras and wow it was great u should be so happy, sorry im not really good a giving reviews but yea, i love anything with jasper in it so yea, :)
Dimitri B and Edward C 4ever chapter 30 . 12/9/2008
is this the end? it was a good story!
Dimitri B and Edward C 4ever chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
GOOD STORY! I like the past visions thingy!
Dimitri B and Edward C 4ever chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
I luv the story so far! And I think wat u did - like one chapter from the past and then one from the present- that was a really good idea!
Giz13 chapter 30 . 12/3/2008
oh my goddess that was just so damn sweet! i loved it!
Giz13 chapter 29 . 12/2/2008
oh goddess! wow! i liked it! that was pretty intersting! alice is totally groovy and smart! yey she didnt get hurt! woot woot! and you posted soon this just made me really really happy lol :)
D3lete please chapter 29 . 12/2/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what's inside the boxes. Update soon! I can't wait to read more!

Kayla
Giz13 chapter 28 . 12/1/2008
YEY YOU FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER WOOT WOOT! THIS JUST MAKES ME RATHER HAPPY! WOOT WOOT! VERY CUTE CHAPTER. I LOVED IT...BK (BROOKINGS)'S THEATER SUCKS! CUTE DUDES WORK THERE THO :)

PLEASE PLEASE POST SOON! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHATS NEXT...
D3lete please chapter 28 . 12/1/2008
great chapter I can't wait for the next. update soon! sorry about my bad grammer I'm not feeling very well.