Reviews for A Harmonian Way of Life
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/5
That was very interesting!
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 1 . 10/3
Hi Seel'vor,
I love your stories, and I would like it if you would allow me to join your group on Yahoo, so that I may read the alternate version of this story.
Remy :)
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 9/13
Now that's the epilogue that should have been! Thanks for a great read.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 8/24
Good story. However, I have one question. How did Draco have a son that was young enough to be school age if he was in Azkaban?
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 8/17
Oh wow! Molly Weasley that actually made some sense! Stop the presses!

Seriously though, it's a classic.
C.Menard chapter 1 . 4/28
I have to say, I quite enjoyed this story! Cheers to you mate!
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/25
Two of the best funny scenes I've read in months, Molly's talk and the dinner (up when things went toward drama.
Thank you for sharing.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 3/12
I like
Eironnaavel chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Bloody brilliant fic. The setting, the idea, and most of all the characters, were stunning. IMHO you had the Golden Trio sounding more like themselves than they did in the 7th book. You have managed to blend dark, humor, and romance into a delightful read.

The humor especially was superb. I had to pause more than once to recover from laughing. You are a talented author, and I would love to read more of your work.

Kudos from a fan fic veteran!
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Out-snob a Malfoy that's really ambitious! Nice short one.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
A likeable Molly Weasley; amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
You are such a delusional militantic idiot. Ginny is the only one for Harry and Hermione is the only one for Ron.

You delusionals are such liars and militant idiots it's astounding. Go reread the books.
TheGoldman chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This verbal smack-down to Ron is exactly why I don't like him as a character in canon. The guy thinks he should be handed the world, and his greatest desire is to be better than his brothers. Not to be successful, just to be better than them. He'd probably be happy to live in the Shrieking Shack, as long as all of his brothers were homeless. Plus he's Hermione's opposite in every way, and had to be using love potions on her. After all, his brothers had brewed some and were selling them, and I can see Ron stealing some (he wouldn't pay, they're his brothers, he feels obligated to be able to take anything from them) and using it on Hermione.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I don't know if you still read your reviews any more, I hope so. I think you're a brilliant author, though sadly you've not updated any of your stories since October, 2010. Hopefully some day soon you will return to fan fiction. I know it's selfish on my part but I miss you. As for this story, you got the cadance and tone so perfect in the dialog that as I read it I hear a prim British acscent. On the otherhand, the idea of "Aunt Molly" is rather stomach turning. ;-) I'm a HHr shipper, so this story is going to get a big thumbs up from me, thank you for sharing it with us.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Awesome story!

Why the hell did JKR not put Harry and Hermione together?! Your story is yet another prime example of how big a mistake that was!