Reviews for While They Were Sleeping
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww! So cute! :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww, this is really sweet! You've got the characters down well and Tony is so gentle and tender. You've got Gibbs spot on - I can just picture him doing this sort of thing. Nice little bit about McGee mumbling about elves!
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved this story, especially the Tiva moment at the end :)
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Sweet!;)
meffie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Tony is so perfect for Ziva. and vice versa.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw that was sweet. I liked it...and I could totally see these thoughts going through Gibbs' head.

MM
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
:) I like the fatherly side of Gibbs that comes across here. The bit with Tony comforting Ziva is sweet. I also loved this bit: "He almost wanted to reach out and stroke her cheek, but he knew that a sympathetic hand would either be slapped away or shot."
B0N3S-FR3AK chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw

I really like it!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great story! I love it! I always feel so bad for Ziva...
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh this made me smile so much. Ziva is everything you wrote here. I love this! I'm still smiling. Very Very beautiful yet so sad.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Dear BatYisrael:

On the plus side, you do a marvelous job with the Gibbs-Ziva dynamic. Gibbs's hidden tenderness for the members of his team, and his deep understanding of Ziva based on a psychic kinship, were very well illustrated in the sixth paragraph. (Though I'm not quite sure that "grudging awe" is quite the phrase for the sort of respect Gibbs has for Ziva. Still, that's a matter of interpretation.)

On the minus side, Tony seems entirely out of character. The obnoxious-yet-lovable Joe Cool type that we're all familiar with seems to have disappeared, to be replaced by someone who kisses Ziva in full view of Gibbs. Now, quite probably Gibbs does know that Tony and Ziva have feelings for each other, and quite probably Tony knows that Gibbs knows - but the fact remains that the DiNozzo I know would sooner drink every chemical in Abby's lab than admit the fact to him, or to anyone else.

Also, you could maybe have gotten a little further into McGee's head. And I think the first paragraph is unnecessary; its only function is to create the illusion that we're reading an actual story with a plot, whereas we're actually reading a brief vignette set inside a larger plotline whise details remain unclear. That's not at all a bad thing (or, if it is, I'm in big trouble), but it should be admitted frankly and with pride, and that means purging it of any material that doesn't bear directly on the vignette itself.

Hoping this was helpful to you, I remain,

Yours very sincerely,

Qoheleth
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Very sweet.
CarlieD chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was such a beautiful story.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008