Reviews for The Forest for the Trees
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG HUN you are a star!

writing such an awesome story with just three prompts.

hun youhave the mind of a god, a genious and kripke all in one x

AW hun your so talented and i love your humour x

-“Those little pixies were like rabid Tasmanian devils on crack.”

hahaha couldnt stop laughing cx

thanks hun, ace-ly written x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I really liked this! You packed a lot into this one-shot and did it very well.

Of course flying milk containers are nothing unusual, wth the Winchesters, anyway. (Liked that part)

Have an awesome time this weekend. I'll be listening for sqeals. Remember...breathe, remain vertical, they don't bite.
carocali chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
"“That damn thing bit me.” Dean staggered to his feet and held a hand to his shoulder. “I’m not going to turn into one of those things, am I?”

Sam knitted his brow and his lips twitched. “Well, you do seem a little short…”"

Very cute! I like this monster!

As always, the brotherly banter is perfect! Great break for a good story!

:D

caroline
princess peanut chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
:-) Perfect. I'm not really sure what else to say. Reading that was like reading a conversation between me and my sister. Sibling's just have their own language, and boy can you argue about nothing, tease eachother, and yet love each other so much at the same time.

So, yeah, what I'm trying to say here is that I loved the banter. Loved the evil dwarf. Thanks for sharing such a fun story and making me smile today.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was such a fun little story, it was great!

Sam's ankle sounded so painful, I was grimacing as I read about him going back to the Impala! That had to hurt! And Dean had the bite on his sholder and was helping Sam along, and that had to hurt too! Still, it was so nice that they could still have that little bit of brotherly banter at the end after everything they'd been through.

That was one b*h of a hunt! lol

Hope your creative juices are flowing happily now! :) Great story!
friendly chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
good job.. I really enjoyed that..
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
omg, wicked awesome, i loved it!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
nice little shop of horros reference lol, made me smile

cute fic, i liked it, you got a crazy amount of detail into such a short fic, and i love the whole diner scene lol

cool beans

XsarahX
Nessie chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love it.

It have everything in it that I love. Hurt Sam, protective and worry big bro, brotherly banners and brotherly love.

Really great!

I had to laugh so much when the cream containers ended up in the bowl of the old lady or when Dean wanted Sam to sing.

So funny!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Awesome. Can't wait for more!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hey Sweety

congrats on the challenge you more than met it. I loved this little story, well I love all of your stories but anyway! umm yeah back to this one. I did enjoy the banter as well as the caring sides of both brothers. They are truly two halves of one whole.

Looking forward in seeing what you do next.

hugs Shelly
lostatc chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was funny. I love it when the guys are snarky and playful with each other. Well done.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love one-shots like this! Short and sweet with a nice plot and some hurt Sam. Thanks for the good story!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ok so I've decided to do something a little different with this review. I'll be writing it as I read. Firstly, that opening scene in the restaurant was hilarious. Your banter was spot on and your writing read with comidic timing. It was watching an episode in my head !

Keeper lines: Stupid little dwarf, Stupid grass-covered dwarf!

Great story! You seem to have captured the two characters very well. Not a lot of words but actions that speak volumes. Always a pleasure to read. Thanks
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, love this. So much to love-the boys in the woods, a little hurt on all parts. Brings out my bi-brother tendencies full force. You have them down just perfect in this one-love Dean the protective bro, love Sam...*sighs* Love it!

Five freshly waxed detailed Impalas!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »