Reviews for A Moment In Time
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
rude. cliffhanger with no rope (chapter). wah.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Horrifying! I'm going with nightmare. Sam's the one with the visions... Welp! xo
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Even at 20, Dean would never ignore a nightmare about Sammy's welfare.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i've been reading alot of your stories and all the ones i have read have been amazing! this was no exception! i absolutely loved the ending!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
oh my really good one here you got me from the start
lizzieten chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow! wonderful story but oh so sad. very well written.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I LOLLed at the ending, despite the rest D Amazing one shot!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So sammy died? Well... Aren't you the little glass half full? SHEESE! Sure, Kill my favorite character! It's all good! That was totally sad! What the Hell? Well written though.
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Great one-shot. I was almost ready to start crying. Sammy is alright, right?
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
and nothing happened right?

Guau
cindy123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I just read this one shot and I gotta say, my heart rate was going wacko on me when I thought that you were killing Sammy off! Imagine my relief when it was just a dream. Holy crap! Awesome. I will definitely be reading more of your stuff in between writing my own. I post on and am in the middle of my most popular story yet, but I will for sure check out more of your stories when I'm taking a break from mine.

Cindy.
Tiamath chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Terrifying. But at the same time, so well written! I've had versions of this nightmare several times before, and you've really captured the feel of wild panic in those heart-numbing first moments of wakefulness.

...and the worst of it is, the brother/son/etc. can never understand just why you're acting so 'so darned clingy' the next day...
Onthnis chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Powerful story. It stuck with me all day...I forgot to review..but I kept thinking of it...Greay job I LOVE your writing.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Dean's dream was awful and than waking up to find Sam not in the next bed, I hope that Sam answers the phone when Dean calls him.

Though you have a very tense beginning, I think I'll have to wait until you finish your story to decide if I want to read anymore. I know that is cheating, but I need to know how it ends first as it is looking like a possible death fic since you labeled it Angst/Tragedy and I don't want to sound mean, but I really can't/won't read those. Sorry.

I'll look for your updates on the other stories.

Until next time, take care.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hey Sweety

This story ... just hit me so hard, in a good way, I know how these kinds of dreams affect us both and this ... I had to reread it just to have it sink in that it was a dream of Dean's.

Sniff, sniff, sniff, haunting and - and poignant I think is the best way to describe it.

hugs Shelly