Reviews for Hearsay
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved this story. I only ever watched the drama (mostly because I was after the lead /shot) and I especially love this pair! :D

Thank you ever so much for sharing!
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Well done, once again! I love how you stick to character Thanks for another great story!
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love it! Oh my gods, I love your Gokusen!
kawoosh chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awwwww, so adorable!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
this is nice)
yue no rei chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hehe I loved Shin's perspective in this
lavlilac chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
ahahahaha, Shin's insecure. aw, kinda cute. anyway, nice story :)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Heh. I liked the class dynamic and the way they singled out the snitch. "And so it was that Kazuya disappeared for the morning," very funny. There are so many fan fic possibilities from that particular chapter! I love how you handled it, especially with Sawada's question as to whether or not he'd have to fight her.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hahaha I really love it Please tell me, are there more Shinkumi moments in the manga? Cause I only watched the drama
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I just LOVE your ShinKumi stories! They're all so epic! 8D
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Loved it! 3 You write the two of them so well!
Ta-dah chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh, I love your Noda's reactions - in all of your fics, it just seems as if he is one your favorite characters :).

I also like the intensity of Sawada's feelings - in other fics I have read, they tend to be kind of unclear, but I believe he is more passionate than that when he realizes his feelings. He is just that type of perfect :D. Yankumi is also brilliant, more of her stronger, manga self (which is just a guess, since I am yet to read it, but she seem less (forced) feminine? :))
mysterygal02 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Luv the ending!

violomana chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Shin had completed the test in record time and was watching Yankumi. Unlike the others, who stole quick, fleeting looks at their distracted teacher, he was staring openly and unapologetically. 'Look at me,' he demanded silently, 'Just look at me.'

As if on cue, as she turned away from the window, her eyes caught his and widened with surprise. Shin took advantage of having her attention and made a gesture, pointing upwards towards the ceiling.

She nodded very slightly, and surreptitiously tapped her watch. Later.

This part totally made my day. I could never figure out how to describe Shin's stare, but this is it. And I love the miming communication they have.
Princess Silverstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
O...nice...

Too bad it's just a one shot but it's good.