Reviews for Cover Stories
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
gosh, this made me snicker so hard.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was fun! Cool idea.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I rather loved this. Nekkid!Mal, Cap'n Jack, and Doctor Who all in one fic? I think I might be dreaming, and/or a crossover fic has graced my presence that I didn't ever know I wanted. Nicely written, good characterizations, and cute Cap'n Jack/River banter. Overall, well-rounded fic.

The General
divine divinity chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Thought it was excellently written, superbly worded with great dialogue, had excellent flow and pace, loved it all. The characters were perfect, and I mean perfect, well done on accurately portraying them. Also enjoyed how easily the two worlds mixed, you joined them together well, showing just enough of each side to make it realistic and flow well, didn't feel forced at all, their interactions were superb. The emotions were great too, not over powering the piece but strong and realistic as well as fitting each character. :)

This is definitely going into my favorites, its great, and is one of my favorite favorites.
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Doctor Who/Firefly!

Jack/River? I kinda like that idea.

And of course he would know Mal.

And let's not forget naked!Jack. I approve of this fic.
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow that was so cool.

I LOVE Jack in this. "Jack Harkness, walking alcohol." Oh yes he really is!

Perfect! Good job!
irnan chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great fun!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was such a giggle. I loved the idea of the defabricator and the boys wandering around without clothes on and so, so embarrassed by it. LOL at the way River literally fell on Jack and then fell for him. Got to love the phrase "Naked kisses were the best". Absolutely superb scene. I especially loved the "Corporal?" and Simon getting kissed. Wonderful. More of these please.
MAndrews chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was funny. That was really funny. I especially liked Jack deciding to kiss Simon after he wouldn't let him kiss River.
Agent Rouka chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You? Need to write more Firefly. Oh my God, the snark! So brilliant! Silly-giggles, all the way, and I don't even have the benefit of being familiar with Jack Harkness, which would probably have made this even better.

I enjoyed myself beautifully, especially the perfection of that.. party joke idea! Bwah! Thanks for sharing!

Please dabble more in this fandom!
Frostfyre7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, that made my afternoon, that did. Mal naked at a party, Jack being ever so Jack-like (though please tell me he was joking about Rose and the Doctor. I'm all for the Rose/Doctor thing, but somehow I can't picture either of them misbehaving like that at a *party*...). Loved it. Particularly loved Jack kissing EVERYONE goodbye, impartially and enthusiastically. Only Captain Jack Harkness can make that both acceptable and charming.

Also loved the fact that he knows Mal and Zoe. I am tres intrigued and eagerly awaiting more!