Reviews for All Road Blocks Down
ggLuvaLL chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
yay! I always wanted to know what would have happened if she was actually pregnant!
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
awesome sweet story!
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
so darn cute & amazing! ]
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love it!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
cute i wish you would have gone farther with it though
Sutton chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Liked the different way you went with it. Always wanted Lorelai to be pregnant from that night. Thanks for that hope you are going to write another chapter. Like to see where you take it...
mudgielovesreba chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE! SeQUEL definitely!
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I adore this little story, especially with how you handled the whole thing. Too many stories go overboard with Luke's reaction, but this one was just so very Luke in the way he thought and acted. He was calm, confused, quicker on the uptake than in many other stories and I just loved it. And I love how you had the two of them interact normally despite the big "what if", just added small bits, like Luke giving her water, and a couple of minor thoughts about Lorelai's maybe-condition.

I reacted to two minor bits, first when Lorelai said "gosh". Aside from season 7 I've probably watched every episodes 5-6 times at least and not once have I heard Lorelai or Rory say "gosh", so it just doesn't "sound" very Lorelai to me and normally this would be something that would turn me away from a story right away. However, since this story otherwise had done a real good job in keeping the characters and dialogue the way I know it, I decided to let that one bit slide and read on. The second part was when you mentioned Lorelai taking a couple of pregnancy tests before the two weeks were up. Now, I've never personally taken one, so I can't say this with a 100 percent confidence, but more like 95; but as far as I know pregnancy tests either show the result "positive" or "negative". It's either a pink strip or a blue strip, a plus sign or a minus sign, two lines or just one line... etc... So, if Lorelai took a pregnancy test before the two weeks were up, it would most likely turn negative, but she wouldn't be able to rely on the result as it could be because her body just hadn't started producing that particular hormone just yet. So I think, for that part, it might be a wise idea to go in and change that one sentence about the "undecided" result.

I really love how you handled the proposal. Too many stories get hysterical about that aspect, either they get overbundadly cheery or Lorelai believes the only reason Luke proposes is because of the baby. Either you have read my thoughts as I've read a lot of fanfics, or we are kindred spirits, cause you have just written a story righting the many wrongs with a lot of LL baby-fics :) It's not cotton candy, unrealisticly fluff, it's not hysterical, it's just real. It feels very real to me as I read it.

And once again you make me smile as I reach the "telling the parents" part (if you haven't figured this out before, I am writing comments as I read, simply cause that's what this story's compelling me to do). It's not a disaster with Emily disapproving or Emily being suspicious that there has to be some speicific reason for this engagement. She accepts it and is also pleased to be told. I loved the "Well, I'll be damned" comment, very Emily.

I absolutely adore this story and I beg of you, please, please, write more!
BB-Caskett chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Aw! I loved it! It's the best story I've ever read of Lorelai's pregnacy scare in Blame Booze and Melville. I really hope you write a sequel, and if you have it with Lorelai already with the baby then I hope it's a boy. Great story! :)
shoppingrulz chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
You should do through the whole pregnancy thing, i personally think that would be better. That way you see how things went differently.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
sequel sounds great to me -!
CrimStudent47 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
awesome story and you should do a story on Lorelai after the baby is born!
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Great!
midwoodbklyn chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
You're such a tease. I thought this was a new chapter. I like the whole after baby stories, but I like the lorelai going through her pregnancy story line better. Just my preference. whatever you decide, You've still got me reading. Thanks. :)
JOHN Luke chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Have Her go through the pragnancy & later on follow her through with the Boy or girl cause this story is Groovy.