Reviews for Feel No More
Eco Warrior chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I must say that that is so far the best Braveheart fan fic i've read! i really liked it * Down with the Engish*
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Ach...

Lovely. Lonely. Truly what he was thinking at the end..

Thank you for this.
CelestialApparition chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
wow. great story. I almost cried.

*Much love*
Morning Dew chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I still have not seen all of Braveheart, but today I at least got to see the ending, and it made me cry my heart out. Your story meant a lot to me because the scene you retold was one of the most significant in the movie, in my opinion. It shows that Wallace was not daunted by even the worse fate. He would not sacrifice what he lived for, even if it meant that he would have to embrace death. You are a very good writer. This was beautiful!

lily ()
fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
This is really well-written; I love the repetition, making it more powerful.

BUT- you should brush up on your quotes. It's "Run, and you'll live- at least a while."..."And dying in your beds"... and finally, "Pleasant, yes?" Sorry, I know it's nitpicky, but the story itself is excellent.
Shapeshifting Author chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Wow. There are no words that would do justice to this peice. Very moving. Please keep writing, you have some talent.
Bean2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Oh wow, this is beautiful. William Wallace is my hero, and I'm glad he was played by Mel Gibson, even if he does sound more like an American trying to be a Scotsman, than a real Scot... ::grin:: My mates and I sit around mimicking some of the numpty accents... Movies wonderful though, and your story is perfect. Its very plausible that these were the thoughts running through William Wallace's head at the time of his *murder*.
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That was beautiful. You captured the emotion and the mood so well.
Fallenwarrior chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
outstanding, love the quotes...why? because mel is a bear
Scotland4ever chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Ok, I just watched Braveheartfor the first time about 7 minutes ago, and after reading that, I can't really think of what to say. Scratch that. I know what to say: Thank you.
Evelyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
That was AMAZING! Excellent job!
Andolyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
This piece is of a terrible beauty. Thank you for sharing it.
juniper chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
kay some o ma mates are away home greetin now bravo bravo
keilrules chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
As a Scottish person, can I just say that this really good. I loved Braveheart, it was such a great movie. :)
starz and moons chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
I loved Braveheart, this was sooo cool. I loved it!