Reviews for Dragon's Breath
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 16 . 9/18
luv ur story do ur best n never give up. im totally looking 4ward 2 reading ur story's next chapt. r u ok? what do u mean ran away from home? im now supporter n reader of ur story thou i dont know u n im not near u u have my support, im cheering u on.
Sky Rose chapter 4 . 8/24
Just saying, it's spelled shoes, not shoos, and bus has only one s. That was just bugging me. Otherwise, your spelling and grammar mistakes aren't too bad. Keep writing!
Holt7 chapter 16 . 6/5
Update pls if you can
Shoes-not shoos
Jacket-not jacked
angellover130 chapter 6 . 1/25
i dont like when harry takes drugs
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 7 . 1/20
"I'm to pretty to go to jail!"
Oh my god.
That is FUCKING hilarious!
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 10 . 1/6
You suck! You're murdering my feelings.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 5 . 1/6
Dude! I'm loving this so far!
Spread the love chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I LOVE your story it is one of my favorite stories ever! So shame on everyone who cares but says nothing. In fact from now on I will write a review for every story that I read. Some will be just saying how much I love the story and some will be on how the writer can make it even better!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Sorry I don't care for retarded Harry fics. While some people may get shits and giggles out of it I don't find it funny seeing people be stupid or exploiting those who want to be stupid for attention sakes.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Funny thing is the Dursley's actually aren't normal. Maybe by new standards due to political correctness they are normal since it's now *normal* to have corrupt or fallen apart families with no moral values but any old timer who has brains can tell you that the Dursley's are/is not a productive family which is a disaster waiting to happen.

Believe it or not even if the Dursley's are not child beaters I can see why they would be grumpy because the homes in England are very small like living in a tube and taking a look at pictures and scale sizes their Privit drrIVE House the car is actually bigger then most of the house!

Search for number 4 Privet Drive on Google and see some comparisons to real life people and objects and you'll not think their house looks very comfortable afterwards.

The living room looks like it can fit only three maybe four adult people if squeezed in somehow and that is the biggest room next to the master bedroom and they call that an EXECUTIVE neighborhood. I shudder to think that there are anything smaller!

In most developed nations that house would be considered a boring tiny box house and is not much better then Daly City in San Francisco where as far as the eye can see each house looks exactly the same model every street.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
*Gives some breath mint to the Dragon*
Winterlover6 chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
UPDATE, DAMMIT!
pushi19 chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
Please updare
thepurplebookworm chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Hi again, I reviewed the last chapter regarding betas, and although you now have one, there are still a few mistakes. Perhaps you could look into getting a second beta? Email me if you are interested. Happy writing :)