Reviews for Innocence From Ashes
Brenda247 chapter 23 . 7/13
Not bad at all.
emowoods205 chapter 23 . 6/2
this is oh my God I love this story I'm going to read the third book even though it's only three chapters and will never be updated
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 6/1
this is so cute i love this
Natsuki D chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
Lol loved the story Ren
64teeth chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
So amazing! So deliciously hot! Thank you for writing it and giving Naruto and Sasuke a proper very happy ending - you got me worried for a moment about that:-P anyway thank you again:-) i loved all of this:-)
64teeth chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
Yeeees again! I love this wise Naruto :-)
64teeth chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Maybe some kitsune style mpreg?:-P just kidding even if I have nothing against it:-) and I love when old or not fossils of council get good talking to:-)
64teeth chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Yeeees! Finally! The happy not yet ending! I'm loving it!:-)
64teeth chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
So sweet I'm turning into mush inside:-D
64teeth chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
So a Kitsune clan, huh? Nice:-) I'm' glad that so far almost everything worked in their favour:-)
64teeth chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Yes! Judgement passed, Konoha is still standing even if some people within it aren't:-)
64teeth chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
You really like to put your characters through a wringer. So it's time for Naruto's judgement on Konoha and it's citizens, on Sasuke probaboy too... I really hope this time the happy ending will be permament though...
64teeth chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
The action is definitely picking up:-) and the ramen scene was hilarious!:-D but right now I hope that everything will be allright
64teeth chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Oooh, at last someone who understand! And Naruto should never be left alone - he is too loving and caring for it...
64teeth chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Poor Naruto torn so cruelly from his mate arms by the force of nature... hopefully he can find his mate soon:-) and is it Moegi?