Reviews for Don't Let It Burn, Don't Let It Fade
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OMG, this is so fantastic. So much so that I wish it were a multi-chapter fic showing how they got from there to here. It's gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love this so much!
where she went chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very cute.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was fluff for the soul after watching end of season 3. Supriaaingly no mention of Mac or Dick later in the story.

Thnx for the read.
joiedevivre08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
aww cute. I think my fav was Wallace's wedding.
Tearle chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Beautiful. Sweet. Love it.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
One word : Awesome !
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is one of those story that seems very simple but convey so much. A snap shorts of different defining moments in LoVe's relationship. It gives you a picture of what their life in the future is going to be. I've read this story a few times and it still remain fresh and it always put a smile on my face.
Marte chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I remember reading this story before, and it is so sweet. I LoVe it. Great work!
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I really loved this, how you wove together the little anecdotes into one story focusing on the important moments rather than getting caught up in happy shiny random tales. This works really well.

foolformisery chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I absolutely love me warm fuzzies:)Have you thought maybe about continuing it?I'd love to read it!Great job!
pennylanex3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I just found this story and I adore it. I'm so happy Logan and Veronica ended up in love, despite all their differences, they really are better together. I'm also happy you had Keith and Alicia are together and that Wallace is happy. I hope you write another VM story soon.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I LoVe it! Happy writing!
akami808 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was totally awesome. You should write more LoVe fluff.
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was PERFECT!

I loved it so much!

I imagine that the first scenario would have been the way that Logan and Veronica would have gotten back together in the series. Very much like them.

Loved it!