Reviews for Melody In Black: Espirt de Corps
Ash Salvia chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
School week is 5 days...
Do they go to school on weekends?
Then again in the show their always at school
JossyRose chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ants! ObservANTS! I hate them too. Stupid one eyes ghost freaks!I am SO GLAD they're not htey were, I don't they'd be too happy. I think Danny's a moron as well.
mistark chapter 24 . 12/1/2008
almost perfect...? dun... dun... dun...!
Cale Norling chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
...wow. I started with MIR... and i've loved every word of this series. seriously, keep up the excellent work. really can't wait till chapter 23 comes out
Phantomhowl chapter 21 . 10/17/2008
8D Yay for epic action!...and yay for a preview! XD

Yeah...I know I'm not saying much here but that doesn't mean I don't like it!

Update son!

~Phantom
TruthOutrunsTheFiction chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
POST THE NEXT ONE! DARN YOU! Just as I'm getting into the full swing of this story you stop!

On a quieter note, you're doing really good
TruthOutrunsTheFiction chapter 17 . 10/2/2008
Dang, you're getting good
Phantomhowl chapter 20 . 9/27/2008
Wee 8D Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon.

~Phantom
mistark chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
This is great! Hope you can update again soon ; )
BluFox15 chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
No, no! I wanna review! I like it, I like it! lol. Keep it up, and get that preview out already!

Foxxi, authoress of The New Moon, beta-ed by the great Cordria herself! READ IT! ;P
Moriko Nightdream chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
More? Please? Seriously, this is amusing, poor Dan having to behave himself, heheheh
Liz chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
UPDATE!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a story myself. Check it out sometime if you want something to read.
Grumbles chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice story. The only problem I had with reading it was the Observers. Aren't they called the Observants?
Syuveil chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
A new chapter, finally! Nah, I'm just kidding with you. Glad to see the story is still going. Shocker, a more human Dan? Clockwork too? I like it. Can't wait to read more.