Reviews for Return My Heart Before I Fall
JASPER AND BELLA! I'd love to see that in the movies!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I know it has been long since you wrote these to amazing one shots but i really really REALLY hope you would and make them full multi chapter story.
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
gah i just love it! I read your companion piece just a few minutes ago and I was hoping to find something in Jasper's POV...and here it is! I hope you write another one that ends it perfectly. The last line about others knowing about it soon definitely makes me think that there are possibilities in another POV on the matter. Thanks!
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Just as striking as your previous endeavor. You really have a way with words, it's quite beautiful how you can influence such strong emotions with so few words.

I will look for a longer story between the two at a later date. Because I am sure it would be the best yet of any I have read.
Achlies chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
"Jasper knows, in that moment, that she belongs to Edward."

My god that was phenomenal. Depressing, horribly depressing, but wonderful and filled with hope. It was such a simple story. Beautiful. This is, without question, the best story that I have read so far. The writing, the use of the second person, is such a rare treat and never done as thoroughly well as you've done it here. I literally said, "amazing", out loud, when I finished. Kind of silly, but it had just that affect on me.

I can't put everything I'm feeling into words lol. There is so much going on in these few paragraphs. You managed to speed up hundreds of pages of the actual book into the most wonderfully concise form of writing. Absolutely heartbreaking and overwhelmingly beautiful. I'm in awe.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Yay! After reading 'Something to Sleep To' I'm so happy to have just a little taste more, to see Jasper's side.
Insideitall chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
very nicely done, it fits perfectly with the first. i'll admit im a sucker for jas/bella but i would be so happy if you made another one after this.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I hope you write something else with this becasue you got something good going on
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh wow! Does this mean there will be more like this? That would be amazing. :D
Hayley chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
You're a great writer. Most of the J/B stories I read suck, because they're all written horribly. I would be eternally happy if you wrote a J/B chapter fic. Seriously. :)
randomvampire17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
MAKE IT MORE THAN A ONE-SHOT! I LOVE THIS IDEA! WRITE MORE!( the thing is, i love reading jasperxbella fanfics, but so few of the ppl that think to write a jasperxbella fanfic know proper grammar and use of quotation marks, so as much as i would love to read their stories, i cant because i cant understand is evident from what youve wrote that you actually know how to so please, please write more to this.)
Eskeleta chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh cool, it's a sequel.

i love how easily this could actually fit into the actual story line of the series. seriously, i could totally believe it.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
very well written!

update soon?
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love Alice/Jasper...but I couldn't resist reading this. You are a wonderful writer...and made me see Jasper/Bella in a new light. I have to agree with another reviewer...I love the 'She belongs to Edward' line...wow. Beautiful. I was captivated from the very first word.
Schattentaenzerin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love this story. you show really good and realistic jaspers feeling.

normally i only accept bella/jasper is alice and edward are dead, but your work is very great.

so i must put your story to my favs. ;-)

love your writing style! :-)