Reviews for Puchiko's Past
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Nice. Very great
matt0044 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I LOVE how you capture Puchiko's precociousness. Makes me appreciate the character more.
Raven of the Shades chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love this story! Gema actually is my favorite character, even if he is a nagging killjoy yellow spherelike blobby object.
Misa-tan chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is an interesting oneshot you have here, Cuxie-san. You've captured the character's speech for most part.

Your ideas were creative, only a few things seem to contradict the originals series that I would like to point out.

The names Puchiko and Digiko were given to the two as 'Earth' names.

Petit Charat and Di Gi Charat were names given to them after the planet. Perhaps Chocola/Digi Charat/Digiko could have had the name as she was born as the Princess. Though unlike Digiko, Puchiko most likely wouldn't have either names to begin with.

According the the series, it appears that 'Chocola' was her actual name. I don't recall 'Cappucinno' though it makes quite a bit of sense.

Be aware of the setting. Even if Digi Charat doesn't take place in Japan just yet, it seems unlikely for American television shows(Which I'm guessing it is) to exist in that planet.

That's all. I hope I don't seem rude. And if it appears to be a flame to you, I apologise as this was not intended to be one.
nightmareofnoir chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
wah! so cute! X3

i luv this! please update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Nice story.
Second Draft chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Whoa1 I'm the second reviewer. Anyway that was a nice story...
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
The realm of fanfiction isn't what it used to be with fanvideos rising. Still so few people know about Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat (let alone the "original" series)? Bummer majores. This one deserves a review.

Ah, so THAT'S Puchiko's origin. I knew the royal family of Di Gi Charat adopted her but...Dejiko hugs Puchiko? Whoopee! I wish it happened on the show. Those two love each other very much but wouldn't admit it out loud. I think this one complements AND supplements my own fics.

I never told anyone this, but after completing Quid Pro Quo, I pondered whether someone might write a set of narratives for all the characters using said fic as a basis. These would-be narratives would describe what we've seen in the series and specials from each particular character's perspective while also revealing even more about their histories. You can do that if you'd like, MewCuxie12, or pass the idea on. 12? The number that follows me around! XD Poor Gema, but trust me, he'll pull through.

Oh, and Rabi-en-Rose? Of course you didn't appear. You never met Dejiko, Puchiko, and Gema until after you turned 14. Panyo Panyo occurred when you were at least 11 or...(gasp!)...12!