Reviews for Multitasking Facial Expressions
gonefishing5ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
You're right! WHY are there no synonyms for cheese! Everything HAS to have one! It's a rule in the 'Big Book of Rules No One Really Cares About Or Even Follows!'. Some people, I tell you... ugh. Great story!
EnergizerBunnyOnCrack chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
swiss cheese? ok... i really love it!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
loved it!
Joy chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
There are synonyms for cheese. I have a thesaurus with me right now and there's... oh my apologies there are only varieties of cheese. You're right, no synonyms whatsoever. Panic in the streets!

Excellent story bytheway, it made me giggle. ;)
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
sweet, funny and sorta fluffy, loved it!
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh, this was fluffy and cute and sweet.

Good job.

Rose
siriusly klutzy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
"James did the same, albeit in a very girlish manner."

Can I just say PERFECT mental image there. Arghh I don't even know how to put it into words how amazingly funny that was. It's fantaberastical going from a serious book to a hysterical fanfic. Huzzah!

AHH! There AREN'T any synonyms for cheese! What's up with that. "Did you mean cheesy?" No I didn't mean cheesy stupid thesaurus dot com-bot. I meant CHEESE! How does chaos look anything like cheese? The O is way on the other side of the keyboard. *head desk* I completely lost faith in thesaurus dot com. Especially after last night when I went to look for synonyms for bad and they gave me all the ones I wasn't looking for. Including bad.

ANYWAY. Enough talk about synonyms, now I'm all hyper and what not.

Great job! I lurved it. Facial expressions and hands on hipsnosity can say so much.

Oh, by the way! I now want pixie sticks. And s'mores. But I don't think that's your fault... :D

Siriusly Klutzy
The Subversive chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Fluffy and crazy.

But cute.

Enjoyed it though.

:D
On3-ShoT chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
bwahahaha this was really cute! adorable! loved it :)
honeyshoshana chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Me liky! It's like a dialogue fic, but not! SQUEE! Well done!
italianvampiremafia chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Nice epiloge thingy :)
DHlover99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
lol brilliant. i love the rant about swiss cheese. haha. so cute.
EffingClouds chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
that was pucking hilarious.
Susanne chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Love the way you wrote this piece - your author's notes were pretty chaotic (no offence), but in your fanfic you really took your time to let the emotions develop themselves. Though the end is in A/N-style I guess...

Good job, keep going like this!

- Susanne
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Really Funny, especialy James' rant. Great work!