Reviews for Misty and the Easter Buneary
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 3/2
Love this story especially around easter. Of course is Dawn's buneary I don't thnk author expected it to be surprise they are in kanto after all. However 1 tiny thing I don't buy fact they heard stories of the easter buneary as children frankly in Kanto it probably would have been the easter maril. Dawn was banking on something unrealistic to land of Kanto. Easiet fix would simply leave mother lone out and prior to egg hunt have Dawn the sinnoh native tell them about easter buneary.
joselito55 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Me Loved this One shot a lot my friend that You Have A Nice Day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
So sad on Buneary's part...but a really nice fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
creepers gonna creep
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
AAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww!That was uber-kawaii!
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awsome story! Misty and Ash are really made for each other. But I fell so sorry for Buneary.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
ash and misty forever
Christine chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
TOO CUTE! LOVE IT!
spunkanimedolphin chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
LOVE IT SOO FAR!_
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Ash and Misty forever.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Awesome one-shot dude! You certainly know how to get Ash and Misty together.
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was really cute, and I did enjoy it quite a bit.

“I know you had your heart set on Pikachu but it looks like someone got to him before you did, just like someone got to Ash before me.”

It seems like Dawn had romantic feelings for Ash, and yet she still set him and Misty up. I think that was my favorite part of this entire story. It was very mature of her to do something to make Ash happy, even if it hurt her a bit. All in all, good story!
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hmm, cute, never really thought that you could make a Easter story, I thought of it, but I never did it. You did a great job however, better than I could have ever imagined. I didn't really like the Buneary hint for Pikachu and Dawn's for Ash, but then again, I never really liked those couples. Anyway, magnificent, keep up the great work!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml -EVAN AAML
Glenn M chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Review for "Misty and the Easter Buneary"

12:36pm GMT

Wednesday, 26 March 2007

Greetings, this is Glenn M., a guest reader.

Honestly, it's rare for me to be able to read romance fanfics like these. The upcoming occasion of Easter on the minds of our heroes, Dawn playing matchmaker, and her Buneary acting as the Easter Buneary-all of these put the spice into the fic's plot. A very good way to officially match Ash and Misty together.

Well, that's all for this review! More power, and keep up the good work!
poka chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I kinda Feel sorry for dawn and buneary... But Ash and misty beelong together ang I'm glad that they got their heart's desire.

Poka, Forever an AAML lover!