Reviews for Persephone's Fury
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Amazing. Loved it.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is such a fun story! What a great Rosalie POV. You have captured her perfectly!
emzies chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hahaha I loved it! You show Rosalie's perspective brilliantly!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow this fic was amazing. I loved absolutely everything about your Rosalie. She was so in character that it made this fic a joy to read. I love how you wrote her. Amazing work!
mehek18 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
oh i luv this version. i always wondered why rosalie glared at bella at lunch. i wish twilight all came in different pov's. i luv to knw the story from other's eyes.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, that was really cool to see from Rose's POV. thanks.
AccountDisabled1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Ah Rosalie,

sure shes a bitch, but deep down shes just worried.

Her maternal insticts have manifested in her protection over her family.
geophf chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
My dear Angel Ren,

Thank you.

Thank you for present the Canonical Rosalie in her most unvarished, her most loathing, her most hate-filled, her most pride and vain perfect self.

Thank you, that is, for presenting her in this light, but presenting her honestly and sympathetically. This story was the first story that I saw Rosalie as untainted and uncorrupted by the lens of the author's perception, and it was also the story that made me fall in love with Rosalie just as she is.

Sure she bitc-... well, you know, but she's that way for a reason, and I started seeing between the words that you wrote. I saw behind that anger is a Rosalie who is angry for a reason. No, not angry: protective. She's been with the Cullen family the longest after Edward, and they are hers, and, yes, she's protecting her own interest in hating this little slip of a human girl, but she's also protecting her own. She's protecting her family from exposure.

She's even trying to protect that damn foolish Edward.

And her reactions! Perfect. Her scathing sarcasm at Bella's "Vampire 101" education and shock at discovering what Bella already knows is simultaneously spot-on and surprising. Sure, we know what Bella knows, but Rosalie didn't, and the process of her discovery, as the shocks wash over her, and continue to wash over her, is nothing short of pure delight.

Angry, fuming, shocked, hateful Rosalie is just so delicious!

And your characterization of Rosalie as Persephone ... ah! Inspired. Rosalie may see Bella as Persephone: the girl wedded to Death, but still human for a time, but Rosalie as Persephone? Inspired and ... sad. For Rosalie will never again get her humanity back. Not for six months of the year. Not for ever.

This story, along with "Rosalie's Revenge" by Consultant by Day, inspired me to pick up my own pen and write "My Sister Rosalie" and "Rose by a Lemon Tree," studies of Rosalie and Bella and how they see the world, and eventually, how they see each other.

I thank you for that, for it's helped me to see the world differently when I look through Rosalie's eyes. It's helped me to appreciate humanity and the temporal and delicate gifts that humanity gives.

Thank you for writing this story. Thank you for being honest to Rosalie. Thank you for being loving to her, so loving that you portray her as she is, not as how you wish her to be to you.

Persephone's Fury: a terrible and beautiful thing. But, like the myth, without it ... without her ... the world is barren. Without this Rosalie, the world is an emptier place.

Thank you for giving the world this Rosalie.

cheers, geophf
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Totally IC, funny, entertaining, and well written. I really hope that there are more Rose fics out there like this one. And it was one of my favourite Missing Scenes
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Really good.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I like this look at Rosies POV
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
if possible, this made me hate BELLA even more, I really do hate her.

Taylor Durin chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
wicked i haven't read a story like this one so it was really interesting to get a look in to Rosalie's mind, i think you did a great job.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved Rosalie's presective on this. And yes she is jealous. She just doesn't want to admit it. What a great look through Rose's eyes.
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This one shot was great! Rose is one of my favorite characters and I think you did a great job!