Reviews for How Many?
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 3/10
:)(: I completely loved it. Their bickering and arguing was actually pretty adorable and cute except for when Maureen was about to cry. I'm glad Joanne took it back. I loved the ending. Fun little story.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/10
:)(: I actually expected more... hehe. Maureen tried to warn her that she bound to be upset.
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow...i can NOT believe that Mo slept with 27 people...i mean i knew she was horny and had a high sex drive...but 27! really Mo?

anyway...that was extremely funny how Mo kept trying to turn the question around on Jo...but i love how Jo kept turning the question back on Mo...

that lawyer is VERY determined when she wants an answer
AINSLEE-LOVE chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
LMAO! TWENTY-SEVEN. i loved joanne's reaction! 3
Imagination Genius chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
wow this story makes me feel bad. im younger than she is and my 'number' is higher than hers.
IWannabeARockstar chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I love it. Especially the ending!
i'llbeyourcoat chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
lol, that was awesome
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Hah! This was even better than the first part! This fic contains the pure essence of Maureen and Joanne in all their bickering, sexy goodness. Although...while Life Support is for people coping with life, I don't know if a sex addiction is quite what they had in mind. xD Still, fantastic.
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
*is rolling on her floor laughing and at the same time, is stunned* TWENTY SEVEN? God Maureen, why are you such a slut? xD Anyway, this is the best Maureen/Joanne fic I've ever read. So in character and it still has genuine fluffiness. I adore it to pieces.
Pookie1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
The best RENT fic I've read in a long while :)

'while Joanne left the bathroom with a grin on her face. “Best sex out of twenty-seven people…I must be amazing!”' - I can just imagine Jo saying that aswell :P
Please Moo With Me chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I LOVE IT! Its so cute! haha. Still Joanne over-reacted a bit! lol.

**Bestest**
Love That Wicked chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I was starting to get mad at Joanne for calling Maureen a slut, but they kissed and made up (after Maureen washed her va-jay-jay) so it's all good again. And I KNEW therapy wouldn't help Maureen. There is no cure for being horny. LOL

As always, this was great! :)
TheWarrior12 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
So very awesome! Yay, for part 2! :)
Twisties chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Part two was great! I wasn't accepting it and it made my day! Good job!
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
ahaha Joanne was a little harsh but I loved it!

Glad they worked it out and that you wrote a second part.