Reviews for To The Skies
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Some interesting plot twists there. Nice work.
Steph36 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Okay, I definitely have tears in my eyes. I was always so sad that Fred died. :( I think you did a wonderful job of showing how Oliver might deal with his death. Oliver is such an underrated character (though always one of my favorites) so it's nice to see his perspective on such a huge event. I loved how he decided to make the twins beaters. I never thought that maybe their joking attitudes would have made it hard for them to get on the team...nice take on that!

I haven't read any HP fic in a while...mostly cause Deathly Hallows was just too sad...but I was looking through your profile and found this. Now I have to go un-depress myself.
happyflavored chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw... yes, I liked it! I think Fred was the hardest death for me in DH, because I always liked him so much. ( And I do think Wood would have taken it hard, so good choice on the narrator.

Keep writing!
dgf chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
On the story I aint Useless in the coments you wrote Koalas were from New Zeland Koalas are only found in one part of AUSTRALIA sorry to do this to your story its just i had no other way of contacting you
AkumuKitty9797 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
-sniffle- I hated Fred's death... T.T But the ending was rather sweet.

*AK*
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
THat was very wonderful and beautiful sad. It was very heartfelt and I loved it when George and Fred were talking to the little girl and helping her out and joking about McGonagall it was prettu sweet.

MY eyes were glued to the screen and I almost cried. Great job.

Love the way Oliver thinks about Fred and everything.

YOur a very skilled writter.
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Awesome!Its pretty good and it definitely felt sad and quite logical when Oliver was explaining how he didn't know what to do.I think its something Oliver would have done.
Jasminny chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
aw. such a freakn cute story.

i liked it a lot. and i can totally

see oliver doing that for fred. good story
Likewow5556 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aww! That was sad and cute at the same time! I love Oliver :) And Fred and George too. Great job!
Dipi chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
that was awesome

really

good job
Coral in the moon chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aww...
breeutiful chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I got teary at the end, it was so damn sweet. :D!
Cagholino chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Thats was unblievidly.I was so pretty.I really do love .There really is nothing left to say but thats was damned good. I love it,totally.
IheartHP95 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I liked that a lot! Awesome! Different point of view and idea, but everyone is in character. Really well-written. Good job!
Sweetheart in the corner chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i like this very much : ]

thanks for the review by the way!