Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
I love this
candy71526 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
so cute
KitKit KupKake chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is the most cutest thing EVER! *squeals* I love both Prowl & Bumblebee! Especially when they're together like this! :D you are amaaaziiing! 3
RedMoonVampire chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
BUMBLEBEE IS SO CCUUTTEE! I've always shipped BBxProwl they're so cute and I love your Fanfic! And BUMBLEBEE I LOVE YOU!
SistersForLife chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I loved it. It's so good!
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Gorgeous, loved it :D
BookLover695 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
You definitely can't leave it at that! So good! Thank you for writing! :)
Chimirasha Reinhold chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
You gunnas write more?! You cant just leave it like that! That was a good fraggin story! Pwease? I beg u to continue! If not for me, do it for bumblebee. Who im sure wants more than that!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
For a moment, I thought, This is getting a bit to adult. But in the end it was fine. Yay!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aww so cute. I just love this story.
Bronze Wool chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG this is so clever XD Bumblebee, probably still hasn't gotten over his dislike of nature, so its perfect for him to cling to Prowl for comfort. Aww so sweet.

again nice oneshot ;p this couple simply rules
AverageApplePie chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw-continues for a while-w! That was SO cute! I could really see this happening TFA, if it were that kind of show. XD

Great Job!
Youkai-ChoGonou chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
The episode/special where Bee was tormenting Prowl as he watched a nature show and Prowl crouched down like a cat and pounced on top of Bee. Bee blushed. That opened the doorway to me even considering pairings in Transformers. I figured I'd give a few fanfics a try and see if I couldn't overcome the oddness I felt towards the idea. I'm VERY glad I bumped into this fic. It was so CUTE! You have helped stabilize the doorway for me. XD I can sternly say I now enjoy this pairing. (And hopefully more can blossom from this epiphany)
Jenni chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
First of all, I'm not a supporter of slash couples (especially Prowl and Bumblebee - I'm more of a Bumblebee/Sari person).

But this really intrigued me, and so I read. And I must say that I liked it. Your way of describing what was going on really drew me into the story, so I managed to read it all the way through (which says something, as I normally skip a couple of paragraphs or sentences when reading a story - damn A.D.D.).

I must also say that before I read this, I was rather...at odds when it concerned slash couples in fiction and gay and bisexual people in the real world, too. I now understand how they can feel attracted to someone of the same gender, and so I thank you for opening my mind and I no longer have to feel apprehension.

Well done.