Reviews for Fellow Spirits
Sovoyita chapter 41 . 9/26/2009
That is a horrible way to die. I am sad. Charlotte should have lived! -these are internal thoughts; pay them no heed-

-sigh- I am going to go and sob in the shower. Nah, that would be depressing. Okay, as I said before, you have written and completed a wonderful story. You rock. And now, I'm going to go and finish writing something. Something secret and very, very homosexual for another fandom. I am totally butchering any canon that may exist in it. Hee hee...again, I'm being a perv. When I'm in a good mood, weird things like this happen. Plus, it's raining outside. The storm causes weird frequencies in my head that cause me to starting seeing visions that normally turn into stories.

Anyway, message me back soon if you can. I haven't talked to anyone recently. It's so depressing.
Sovoyita chapter 42 . 9/26/2009
Lovely, sad chapter. I was kind of just hoping for one of those moments with Edward and Andy and a pounce. It would have been wonderfully homo-erotic in one of those rated M sort of ways. Hee hee, I feel like such a perv.
Sovoyita chapter 43 . 9/26/2009
I've been waiting and waiting to finish reading this. That would explain why the heck I never reviewed! I am so glad I did. Dear god, it was bloody wonderful! I'll go do short reviews for the past two chapters just so you have them but dear god! Seriously, I loved it!

Okay, okay, I'm done. Still, you are wonderful. I loved the ending. Edward's man crush...I can't wait for it to become fictional reality.

balletvaki chapter 43 . 8/23/2009
YES! andrew came! YES YES YES! please please please do a sequel!
balletvaki chapter 42 . 8/23/2009
aw! this story was so awesome! i loved it so much!

i didn't quite get what happened to alice and bella but i don't care! all i care about are edward and andrew!

you are an amazing writer! :D
balletvaki chapter 41 . 8/22/2009
AW! i'm actually crying right now!

noo! poor andrew! stupid james!
balletvaki chapter 34 . 8/20/2009
that was AWESOME! yeah i know! bella took edward back far too easily! i thought that too so i'm so glad you aren't making charlotte take back andrew so easily either... even though i completely LOVE him!
balletvaki chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
"There were times where I really wanted to hate him. And then he would smile that little half smirk and I would melt again. Damn him."

HAHAAHAHAH! I LOVED THAT! awesome chapter!
the fatal gift chapter 43 . 8/16/2009
I must say with no uncertainty that this was by far the best fanfic I have read yet. It was well written and held my attention. I felt every emotion that each character felt, I cried with Andrew and Edward, I felt Charlotte's heart break. I heard their muffled sobs. It was a very emotionally intense story. I cannot wait for more of Andrew and Edward. Please continue to write about them, you capture Edward so well and you persona of Andrew is amazing, but you already knew that. How many times have I told you you how much I love Andrew? I would have bought this had it been on the market in book form. I kid you not.

gothicgirl101 chapter 38 . 8/15/2009
kudos. jacob is totally rebuked by bella again and again, pouring out his heart and soul to her, and she still only thinks of him as a friend. how do people not like Jacob?
gothicgirl101 chapter 32 . 8/15/2009
point taken. no idiots in my future. not even the ones named Andrew.
gothicgirl101 chapter 31 . 8/15/2009
how does Charlotte die? I have a really bad feeling about how it happens.
gothicgirl101 chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
omg, i adore that song! it's really nice for when your chronically depressed.
gothicgirl101 chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
say WHAT? she-but-andy-EDWARD? god, you make good cliff hangers!
Bookworm839 chapter 43 . 8/15/2009