Reviews for An Accidental Proposal
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/9
Beautiful. Just... perfect. Wish you would write another about Teddy's daughter!
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 3/3
Hah! Yeah, this was a good, funny story, i really like how its just so...natural and accidental and funny
chocolatebabka chapter 1 . 1/10
This was very very sweet. You write stories I didn't know I wanted to read until I read it. Thank you for this gem!
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is really well written! I enjoyed the theme of good natured fun and fear! I also love the transfigured ring; brilliant and perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
aww, cute
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Loved it!
melove167 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aww this was so good. I love Bill. :) Thank you! Great job!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
The thought of Teddy being afraid of Bill is hilarious xD I like the part where he asks if there was a question involved in the statement xD
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. The light hearted humor, the adorableness, everything. :)
Savita chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
and that was one of the best I ever read...
gabreader chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'm starting to think that boyfriend and the girlfriend's father momentd are the best one. This was too cute! :)
Avida36 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I just read all three of your Teddy fics! All three were wonderful! I really love how you included Neville in his life. Wish he had been there for this one, but the little mention was sweet! Off to read more!
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awww! This was adorable!
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww... Just beautiful, an funny, too. I loved it :3
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was perfect. I was cracking up at Teddy's accidental proposal to Victoire and his chats with Harry, Emily, and Bill.