Reviews for Heart of A Quincy
ghostie200011 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
When you wrote "She had never taken control like this. Something had change." don't you mean "Something had changed"?
yutakayumi chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
What an intresting story! I can't wait wait to read more! So please update soon!
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
O.o Oh I didn't realise this was gonna update again. I thought the last chap was the end, it would have worked as an ending, but I'm thankful that you extended it! Yayz!

Byakuya V Gin? O_o now, that's a fight I would like to see! lol

Who said no! :O who said no? Damn cliffies!
Sokulski chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
OMG! Please continue! Don't leave me hangen'!
Sheepsama13 chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
This is pretty good so far! Keep it up!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
evil and edible, i like that, i'ts good.
Sokulski chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
AH! Please continue!
Vellacora chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Aw...Uryuu's Daddy does care for him! He seems so heartless at times. Wonder how the rest are going to respond to what had happened so far!

Wuv the Playfulness*
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
O_o Oh god, for a moment then I thought you were going to have Ishida turn into an Espada... (that's a fanfic I'm planning! T.T)

O Hollow Ishida in a waist coat... LOL XD Me likes XD Aw, See Ishida, you're daddy does love you
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
I squealed when I saw that this story had been updated. Literally. I think I scared several people in my house...

Great chapter; I love how you portrayed Uryuu and Ryuken's relatoinship. That hug was clearly unexpected by Uryuu, and just the fact that it was there makes me smile. You're doing an awesome job with this; and I hate cliffhangers more than love them...when I'm not writing them, that is..:D

Update soon; this was just beginning to get good! Uryuu's espada form was really bone-chilling!

-Kimsa

P.S. Yay cookies for me! I just had some Oreos yesterday, actually...
Vellacora chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
O.O Scary...BUT SO GOOD! Seriously this story is awesome! and totally hot! in a creepy way lol SHWEET! I cant wait to read more!

UPDATE ASAP OR ELSE A BOSSY MOOSE WILL RUN YOU OVER!

Wuv the Playfulness*
ArrowSphere chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
No! I have such a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. Though that was a good place to end it... Poor Ishida... Funny thing is, I just dissected a frog just last week... _; I'm interested to see how exactly Szayel is gonna turn him into a fellow Arrancar. I've only relatively recently gotten into Bleach, so I still don't know too much about the Arrancar & Vizard.

I found it oddly funny how Byakuya was all, "What the hell are you doing?"-mode on Renji. It's understandable that he didn't leave right away though. Having the girl your in love with practically dead in your arms can do that to a person. I hope Ichigo & Renji will be able to reach Ishida soon!
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
...

Wow.

Considering it's your first story, you have a lot of potential. But PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ISHIDA indent when someone new is talking. I was hyperventilating when I first clicked on it.

Some parts are mildly confusing, and the flow disrupts sometimes. Be sure to proofread, double check, and proofread again, because there are some spelling errors (as someone already mentioned.)

There is some nice description, but it's not consistent-it'll only improve with more experience and writing. Try to develop your own writing style, so the descriptions/dialogue feel natural and balanced. Also, make sure that it doesn't dive into purple prose.

I think you should get this story edited, and it'll come along immensely improved

Thank you for faving me, and good luck.
TheReaders chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
o...really good can't wait to read more.
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Omg! This chapter gave me shivers, too! My sadist side is saying “Yay yay!” but I’m kind of cringing for poor Uryuu-kun…so they’re going to change him into a Hollow Arrancar thing, huh? Interesting; it’s one of the better plots you could have come up with. I have to say, this chapter basically set the pace for your entire thing so it’s my favorite so far…that and we actually get to see some mental torture…not that that’s good, of course! Heheh, at least not for Uryuu…

Renji really is a baka. Stupid pineapple. How could he forget about Uryuu? :P

Though I have to say Byakuya seemed awfully cold about Rukia’s death. Yes, he would have kept up a front, but if I were the author of this story I would have added a little from Renji’s POV on Byakuya’s feelings. I would’ve made them show in his eyes or something, just a little bit before that cold mask of his slipped over again. He’s not made COMPLETELY of ice, you know? Oh well, this chapter’s length was slightly longer than the others, but that’s not really what made it worthwhile; it was the content. So good job and keep it up! I can’t wait till inspiration hits you again. May it smack you head on with a truckload of yummy Uryuu torture and angst...:D

-Kimsa

P.S. Yay cookie for me! I’ll go melt it in the microwave and then eat it with vanilla ice cream…it’s actually quite good, you should try it…