Reviews for Confessions of a Pretty Boy Frontman
jessicatheninja chapter 1 . 4/13
This is amazing and sad and I love it!
3v3rlark chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
So, I know this review is years and years late, but I really loved this story. And I really didn't think it was fair that you had only three reviews, because this was beautiful. I would pull out a quote that I liked, but there were too many to choose from. This was beautifully dark and sublimely Roger. I loved everything: from the way it was set up, to the way you addresses his and Mark's relationship, to your poetic writing style, to your impeccable grammar. Thank you for this :)
3v3rlark chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Excellent.
dark-hearted rose chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
...Wow.

That was gorgeous. You were right about reading it in one sitting, I think updating it chapter by chapter would have ruined the feeling. I love the backwards-jump-around feel of it, yet the overwhelming consistency, and the closure. It's... God, it's just gorgeous. I love this. Seriously.

Keep writing!

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose

p.s. It's spelled "Relient K". o_~ Were they even a band yet in the early 90s? *shrugs*
Lynne the Canuck chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Excellent similes. Accurate characterizations. I enjoy your writing style.