Reviews for Atypical
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 31 . 2/21/2014
Please continue this awesome story!
Caprichoso chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Choco-Frosted Sugar Bombs... a nod to Calvin and Hobbes?

I can't say this is my favorite of your stories, as it feels a bit rushed... but there is something quite compelling about it.
RabulaTasa chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
I don't know, "The Kid Flash Experience" has a nice ring to it.

-John
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
This is really, really interestin, and it lives up to its title. And I really love it. But technically I'd love any story where Wally is involved and there's highschool and superpowers. Oh well, still very good. :D
Fayari chapter 31 . 1/15/2011
I loved this!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 31 . 7/31/2010
i really really enjoy this story, nice to see a story where bb is in like he is a really good leader.

i love how you got the titans together. even getting jinx to doubt herself in is a great story, one im happy to read.

i cant wait for when you contonue this, cause i will definatly read it

love and peace

RipBlade
Dorky-Rae chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
wow this story is uber good! I can't wait till u get back to it. I love the fact that BB is in charge, Robin was always a little too emotional for me _. anyway, can't wait to see updates, totally loved this story.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
I know Drops of Jupiter and Alice in Wonderland. That's all I can decipher.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Gotta love double sarcasm! Or TSF-truth stranger than fiction.

That's what I call it when somebody tells the truth and everybody believes they're just being funny. Sadly, not many people use it.
Last to Cross chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
Sigh.. You won't be updating. This is an amazing story and I await your update with great patience. That last sentence sounded really weird.
Last to Cross chapter 29 . 12/24/2009
I love that song! The mind train was really funny.
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 31 . 11/5/2008
Hmm fabulous story, truly incredible. Now stop basking in the triumph of your mad skillz and go finish Fissure, or no cookies for you.
timkhj chapter 31 . 10/26/2008
While I am sad to see this fic put on hold, I suppose it's okay if I get to read more fissure ;) Great to see this story get to this point. The characters are all in place, team set, now for the real plot (or so it seems to me). I look forward to seeing everything unfold.
Chai-Tea chapter 30 . 10/23/2008
Oh...That seemed so short. *cry* I can't tell if it was or if I just got used to reading like seven chapters at once, having come in after you posted like, the 20th or so.I'm leaning toward the former. But it's still really good, as always.

What's with Zucco's S symbol thing? Is it one of those comic book inside 'jokes' that you seem to have great knowledge of? Or something more sinister? Duh-duh-duh! Again I'm leaning toward the former, but only because you have an amazing knowledge of the DC world. I've read other authors that seem to have the same appearance of a well read DC-er but there is something...more vivid I guess about your writing. Of course I could be reading into things that don't exist.

I usually try to give an up and down to a story but I'm having trouble finding so much as a type-o. I probably have more type-o's in my review then you in Atypical. Aside from length-which I know is sometimes an impossible request-I can't find this wanting in anyway.

Keep up the good work.

-Chai
Protector of Canon2 chapter 30 . 10/23/2008
So, Nightwing passed the test? Does that mean that he's part of the Titans? And are we ever going to see the gang in school again?