Reviews for Of Blood and Bondage
alternate zero chapter 20 . 7/18/2017
are you going to continue with this?
rexcaldorangooglemail.com chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
Ok so far so good, i like the story ;) but you make a little mistake at the A/N for Shehos german security firm: Wurm isn't a dragon it's a worm ;) the correct term for a dragon is Drache or Wyrm ;)
RandomWriterPerson chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
oh fuck me... reviewing from the app SUCkS why the fuck aren't they paragraphed PROPERLY!?
RandomWriterPerson chapter 20 . 2/10/2017
Just about 5 years since the last update, 3 years since the author was last active...
Huh... dead or not... can't tell... The plot was... interesting... the suspense and all was honestly rather intriguing.
Sadly though the writing was mediocre and quite filled with grammatical typos here and there. Then it was simply cut off right at the climax of the plot never to continue... And... there's a difference between in corporating foreign languages like Japanese into an English fanfiction for the... shall we say, to enhance the ambience and set the mood for the story by actually understanding what the words typed out actually mean; and simply throwing out random Japanese words cuz it would look 'cool' and to show off some form of egotistic 'pride' of knowing a foreign language to readers who don't understand the language in a 'oh look at me I'm so cool I know Japanese!' way. Right... 'cool'... To me reading something like this is closer to ウザっ rather than カッコイイ and if this is understandable then my meaning is clear, if not, then it just proves my point that there shouldn't even be ANY use of Japanese besides terminologies and honorifics. It just makes anyone reading and or writing this sound like a WEEB. Anyway, using Japanese word and terms for specific words like 'sempai', 'kouhai', honorifics, names and family terms such assan/chan/kun/sama/dono' etc or 'ojii/obaa/kaa-san' etcetc and specific styles of clothing like a 'gi' I perfectly understand as there is simply no other way to describe it in English. These are what I meant by terminologies. But there is no point in incorporating weird Japanese romaji which doesn't if barely even make sense or is out of character for some characters. Such as Yori saying 'Yabe', would be completely out of her character. "Yabe" is a very rough and masculine way of saying 'Yabai' which even for Yori and her tomboyish personality was essentially brought up as a 'Yamato Nadeshiko' the epitome of a traditional beauty on top of her ninja training. As that she serves the tea and waits before entering an occupied room. She might use 'Shimatta' based on her personality but possibly closer to 'Yarareta'. But really in this scene I don't see a need to even incorporate Japanese into that passage. Yori speaks enough English to be fluent enough to understand Ron. I would say that while swearing in Japanese may be below her station in that situation I can understand if she has a slip of tongue and goes 'shit'. But I'm pretty sure Yori wouldn't use what is considered a "male form of speech" if you look at her character. A full tomboyish yankee would, for example a Shego in a Japanese dubbed version of Kim Possible probably MIGHT use a slightly masculine form of speech, but not Kim, nor Yori. But the main reason I continued reading on despite my... issues... with the weebness level pf the story was that the plot was... engaging enough to allow me to overlook the mediocre writing. As I got closer and closer to the end I kept wonder how it was gonna wrap up as each chapter only served to deepen the suspense behind the unknown villan mastermind shrouded in mystery. So, I read on... And now that I've reached the end... it feels like a huge let down. If there was the promised sequel I'd probably be reading it if only to reach the end. but it just... STOPS here. No proper ending, no closure, just the sudden appearqnce of a NEW CHARACTER. A BRAND effin' NEW CHARACTER with no hint no background as to who this guy is suppposed to be other than -spoilershegospoilerdadspoiler- and it just died there. If I could I would ask for a sequel, but over 4 years since the last update and over 2 years since the author was last active on this site. I have to say, it's not looking good. Well I've only just recently jumped back onto the KPfandom which I abandoned over 10years ago so maybe there is still hope somehow... But whatever... Any new readers out there, if you're as harsh a critic as I am, well... read this with an open mind and try to 'close one eye' on the mistakes and typos. Not kidding when I said plot is pretty much the only thing this fic has got going on for it to keep you engaged. But the plot is the entire backbone of the story so that's what makes this barely a pass in my book. Though... if this was to be rewritten to straighten out the errors and improve the currently mediocre writing... I mean it HAS been years... I'm pretty sure there will have been improvements since then, maybe even a different writing style altogether... One that's as engaging as the plot, and hopefully able to bring out the suspense and tension, the feel of urgency simply with the words, conversation, and characters alone without the need to rely on needless expository and narratives. Oh and keep flashbacks within POV of the characters rather than a Narrative flashback, it's really weird when the 'flashback' includes information the character who is doing the telling doesn't already know. I've seen it in other fics.. it'
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
is there a sequel? there NEEDS to be a sequel! a d you tired threw me for a leap there. I had no idea what was happening for so long! and the emotional turmoil you put me through. wow. and I thought the Walking the Line series by StarvingLunatic was filled with emotional turmoil... lol
tahkal chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
i vote next chap be called sins and sacrifice
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
WHERE ARE THE GODDAMNED SQUEALS?! I NEED THEM NOW.
moviescene chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
This was a wild ride! Thanks so much for this great story. I hope the sequel is available :)
Best of luck to you and don't stop writing! 3
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
You do "creepy" very, very well.

Ms. Flanner isn't going to survive that meeting, is she?
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Humph. THAT'S a trio to watch. I don't think Kim is going to enjoy whatever it is they have planned.

That AOMS chip is pretty cool. But wouldn't it be fairly easy to defeat, insofar as tracking a kidnap victim is concerned? Cut the hand off: no problem.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
"Targets"? Well, crap.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Wow. What an amazing story. I'm just blown away.
Vega Tenala chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Oh my god…
lesbinope chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
I met a man once and he would have described you as one of those authors that like to poke their characters repeatedly with a very sharp stick. So damn annoying but also okay as long as you have a happy ending. WHICH, BY THE WAY, YOU DON'T GOD DAMN IT! I would do a hell of a lot if you would even consider posting an intended outline of the sequel...
ShadowDancer01 chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Love the story. Great character development and plot. I look forward to the next story.