Reviews for Never
Redemerald6 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
WHERE HAVE I BEEN!? THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT! Soooooo Cute!
Ashmole chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
This chapter is an 7/10 mostly because of glaring cliches and inconsistencies with the relevant time periods and while I can give you some leeway with creative liberty some things just don't make sense. Boxers? This is a ten year old in 1990 England , no child or teenager wore boxers. It's only America I'm the 2000 that it became 'normal' and now in the 2010's it is waning in popularity and boxer - briefs are taking its place. In England only Punks, Cockni's and the occasional world war two veteran wore boxers. I have read that trope a lot in different stories and it's as if the authors think it somehow makes there character manlier which is silly. Compared to those stories you did not make a big deal of it but it was there and broke the flow of the story. On harry 's clothes... How do mermaids whom have no contact with anything outside of neverland have any knowledge of muggle fashion. Denim and other such fabrics pollute water and Mermaids are creatures of nature they would abhor anything not of nature. And while the lost boys clothes In the book were made by the faeries I doubt the mermaids would do differently. Even Peters clothing were made from cottons and faerie fabrics. It just seems glaringly out of place. The house I can feasibly accept merely because of Tinker Bell, since I am guessing that you are using a mixture of Disney and other media she would be able to help build it. But it would be cobbled together from different things and I was happy to see it was not anything to outlandish. You would think that Harry would want to fit in more given his personality in the books and would ask for something similar to the other boys or at least to Peter. Other than those it is a decent story so far and you have avoided (most of) the pitfalls that make me abandon a story.
ChaoticMarionette chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
This story was amazing. I'd love it if you could make a sequel to it. I don't like how Peter and Harry didn't get together!
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Make more please
ilove0t6forever chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
It's a cute mutherfucking story but I gotta say that I fucking hate bitter sweet endings
Alex Daniel chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
I LOVEª!
Alex Daniel chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
LA ADORE! ABSOLUTAMENTE! CADA CAPITULO! Fueron pocos pero sin dauda cada uno mas bueno que el anterior! Quisiera tu permiso para traducir este fic al español y en un futuro la secuela! Si?
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
its so sad! Wah! I prefer if The two were together!
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
(sniffles)
Why can't Peter go to Hogwarts with Harry instead of having to say goodbye and return to Neverland while Harry goes back to the Dursleys instead?
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
(frowns in confusion)
Why isn't Tinker Bell jealous of Harry like she was with Wendy?
I don't understand...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Oh gosh I hate you so much right now I can't stop crying but it was just so good!
Awesome story by the way can't wait to read more of them
Nestila crystal chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
shouldn't the gills be located in the ear? because they were previously the gills in fish... or maybe they changed it so it harry could have early gills and hearing...
I-Have-Moved-On chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
You should make a note in the summary that this is in fact GAY!
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Awe this was a a grea ic but sad ending love it, on to the next one :)
puffin chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I loved this story. I will be looking for the sequel and reading it soon.
puffin