Reviews for Sound of Music
Omg I watched the sound of music and I barely read the title of stories I just read the pairings and what it's about so when I saw that there was a captain I thought this is a lot like sound of music and I went to see the title and saw sound of music I mentally jumped on the walls and squealed .awesome story btw
kagome higurashi chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
please write some more. it's good. love how it's inspired by the musical sound of music.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
pls
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
if you lost interest in it pls have someone else continue it it's rly good
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
plzzzz continue it!
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! I'm dying! I really wish you would finish this story despite you giving it to Echo Uchiha. I would really like to see it finished ya know?
Yaoi is thy name chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Update you evil person! Please
eloctopuso chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
sorry, too lazy to log in.

fffffuuuuu-

you stopped!

noooo! I was looking forward to reading this! D:

this has so much potential.
Babeonline2 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
HEY u said u would finish this...i guess that's what they say abt "sharpen ur pich forks..." its really rude to write smthing this good and not finish it!..
Actractivlyhideous chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
aah this is so good, I doubt you are going to update again since its been so long. But I enjoyed this story alot, kinda sad that theres no more :(
jalika123 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
i love that song. was that ever in a show or movie or something kind of sounds familiar.
AnimePrincess47 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE~~~~~~~~~~~~
andysanime chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Really good job
Kitten Darling chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
EEPP! CAnt wait what's going on with sasuke's "stick up his ass" attitude? is he that hormonial?
sasunaru5000 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010