Reviews for Inside Her Mind
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is splendidly written and thought out. I feel as if I've been given a gift. Thank you! It's clear that you put much time and work into this, and it feels so true to my perception of Barb's character.

I did have the sense that she didn't really think of herself as a polygamist, that there was a barrier to her fully accepting that truth of her life, and you've brilliantly captured this.

This is definitely a keeper, and one I'll reread.
MoneyMatchShip chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
While this is a very good story from the inside of Barb's head, I think that you have forgotten one vital piece of information. When Bill goes and talk's to Barb (I can't remember when specifically) and apologizes for using her lve of him against her and "forcing" her into a plural marriage. This is a really well written story, however, and I will definitely be reading it again in the future!
selenepotter chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Great story!

I'm suprised more people don't write Big Love fics.

More please!
seattlecsigeek chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow, great character study. You did a good job showing how conflicted the protagonist was. This was very well written, good job.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Amazingly intense. I could actually FEEL her dilemma through the entire thing. Really really well written. I hope you continue.