Reviews for Reflections of a Mirror
Michi16 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hey, I just read your story and I think it's really great! But I noticed that you haven't put a new chapter up in around three years so I was wondering if you plan on continuing.
Creign chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
The setting felt uncannily like Goong meets Memoirs of a Geisha.

I would have liked it if you developed the characters' relationship a bit more before Sakura started feeling her "heart sink" at Sasuke's having a fiance. But for a oneshot, it was very concise and satisfying to read.
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
please hurry and update soon! _ I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how original this story is...well, there may be others like..I don't know...all I know is that I've never read a sasu/saku-Naruto story fanfic that was about geisha's and that time period. I love it!
Kiki Gardens chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
very good I like it update again soon I'm looking forward to it :)
ToraHimeSama chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
...wow...that was so long-_- *sigh* I"M FINALLY DONE READING IT!

anyway...that was a shocker...there's engaged...and i think that shungiko is tsunade...but who knows...your stories are awesome...might i mention...i can't wait till the next chap. it's so awesome...plz update soon
CagedHeart chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
omg, yes! it's so great. i love that you got all the offical names and stuff on it. and the plot line and how you write: gold! that's what it is. you have the world of geisha down, too, that's a plus. UPDATE! it's really good!
pandaviv chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
WOW! I really, absolutely LOVE it so far! It's very nice! I like how you use some japanese expressions; it gives it more fel~

And I'm VERY impressed with the amount of MW pages you managed to fit in ONE single chapter xD.

Ganbatte! I will be watching you :D!
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Your story has a good and interesting plot. I liked how you encorporated the japnese vocabulary and even had the definitions at the end.

One thing you could improve on would be to pay more attention to details. More decreption perhaps.

Also I noticed you seem write the story as if it's a journal entry. I'm not sure if that's your intention?

Anyway, good job with the story and keep writing! :]
taida chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I love it! And the twist with Sai as the former prince is cute to. Update soon!
alltootroublesome chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hey please continue this i love this story will they fall in love? i wish they did hey why do that girl have to come and get in between sasuke and sakura they are meant for each other!
Watanabe Hana-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
WOW!

that was awesome..

I loved the whole geisha thing..

it was xoO long for a first chapie..

it was the perfect story that I was looking for except...

You made Sasuke fall in love with another girl!

who rejected him..!

anyway...keep writing..

you could actually make a book out of this..

hehe..

TCA!
xx-tenshi-xx chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i thought it was really good until you ohh i dont knoe MADE SASUKE FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT SAKURA! we all know that is just wrong! :(:( oh well other than that it is brilliant and your a wonderful writer with a brilliant storey line and wonderful storey is general. you just had to update! cause im on the edge of mi seat here :P
Separate Reality chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
wow ... more than 10 words *gasps* :o

and I really liked it .. the first part was kind of difficult for me to understand x)(english is my second language) but I got it and I really loved it :):)

can't wait for the next update!
MusicLuva chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow, that was like, the longest first chapter i have ever read! lol!

Amazing story so far, love the whole geisha theme.

also love how you've kept sasuke in character lol! So damn blunt!

lol

update soo x
xXYukiRyuuXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
chikako, i can tell u put ALOT of work into this. good job btw. ur researched a lot, i can tell. D -smile- arigato gozaimatsu! D soo...u decided to hav sakura produce little uchiha heirs... this will b interesting... -cough-cough- XD. question: if sakura's now gonna marry sasuke, then she's gonna hafta quit geisha right? how's ino and tenten gonna react? where's hinata? u gonna add naruhina, shikaino, and nejiten? yesh, i got alotta questions. blame curiousity. tehee! -smiles- ima nuisance aren't i? UPDATE SOON and ur othaa stories too.

-yukis -smiles-