Reviews for Three Views to a Secret
Charmed225 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Awesome! I love all of this story. It was great before, but yeah, it is nice to see how it plays out between Liz and John. Well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I love it! I love the part..."It is sleeping in Its bed..." I love the ending. I love the story! It's awesome!
Charmed225 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Aw beautiful! Very cute that her father came...I love the added touch of the nickname! And I loved your description of John lol...'dreaming of you… no, wait, college football… no, you again… ' Brilliant! Well done!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
great ending. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Great story! I can't wait for the last chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I absolutely love it!
Charmed225 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008 even wrote Sumner so well, and we barely saw him! This was a great conversation...I really enjoyed reading it! Please ud asap!
everyone lies chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
this was a great chapter. I like Col Sumners character he seems more laid back even if he is a ghost
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
oh very very nice. i love thw way youve written this. and i like how (even though we can tell who it is) you still avoid using the name. i wonder what will happen next?
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow beautiful conversation! You write both characters so well! Well done, I really enjoyed this!
everyone lies chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
your story is very very kept me on the edge of my seat...and that rarely happens. Is there going to be more chapters? Because there really should be
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
oh...very...nice. thats..sad but beutiful. i cant even find the words. i want more.