Reviews for Slightest Touch
Superwoman rules chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
This story was crap! And cassie was a bitch! And your oc is a bitch too! And your stories are crap! Cassie was a ugly bitch ! And your stories are dumb bye bitch
Texascutie75103 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I had some real hope for this story in the beginning but I can't bring myself to read anymore. All Dean's doing is playing with her a little and she's being an uber bitch. And to say that he deserves to die just because he said she was hot is just taking it too far. There's no excuse. I don't care what happened to her in the past or why she acts this way. It's just too much. I certainly don't want to see them end up together let alone read anything more about her. I'm sorry.
Ash chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
Hey I just wanted to say that I have loved your story and your characters. It was fabulous to see your interest in the supernatural come out and shine. My only real critique is that you are taking away from the power of the story by continuously having sentences end in 'or whatever' and 'or something'. Leave it powerful, and fight the urge to write as you speak and the story becomes more successful.

Great job.
JulietaGabbana chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Wow... Im actually speechless at this story... It is one of the most amazing stories i have read! And its so well written! U really hav one heck of a talent! This is definately one of my all time favourites! And i can say that the whole trilogy will b! So cannot wait to get to readin the sequel! Congrats! X :D
Maia DeCouer chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
love this story
chocolatemud chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
i love this story so much..

oh my god! the tension, action, details, and all of the feeling that happened and rotated around them was so amazing..

i'm gonna read the sequel!
Jamiez001 chapter 24 . 6/27/2009
OMG! I love this fic so much right now! :D I'm going off to read Breath of Life right now! Hope to give you a review of that soon! :D

supernatural only chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
WOW! thats all i have to say! that was amazing couldn't stop reading it well done!
yuuki91 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
really gud details...but u seem to have the characters rolling their eyes a bit to much XD
gypsywoman1 chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
I love it! Also, when you put in the state that I happen to live in. Utah! The boring state I like to call it, and it's okay if you got it wrong on the populations be honest, I think I would too, because even though I live in Utah, I don't give a damn about what the population is in the towns.

Anyways, loved it and the whole Artemis and Dean thing near the end? Damn Sam and Kiki! Why'd they have to enter and ruin such a wonderful thing! I mean yeah, Artemis and her curse, but there is no denying anything. She likes him, she admitted that at the end of this chapter, but in the outcome of things, she will be with Dean no matter what.

That's my opinion.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Moving on to the next chapter. :)

gypsywoman1 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
FINALLY! She kissed him...sure that was enough to get me excited, but then when he kissed her!

Love this story.

gypsywoman1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
This story rocks! Kicks ass! Seriously, I wish that this was an actual episode cause it is that good and it feels like it was an episode in my head. Loved it.

Tori :)
junkyardangel44 chapter 24 . 1/12/2009
I ablsolutely loved this story. I love the way you fully developed your characters and their relationships. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this story. I loved the plot and how you took the time to actually fully work it out, instead of cutting it short like so many others do. The length of your story is one of my favorite things about it. The plot was interesting, and really wel thought out, leaving me with just the right amount of answers and questions. The way you describe things is perfect too, not too much but not too little. I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel!
Trickster707 chapter 24 . 1/11/2009
OMG!I loved this story,PLEASE post the sequel as fast as you can!Please please please!
D's Blue eyes chapter 24 . 1/10/2009
I'm so excited! can't wait for the sequel!