Reviews for The Assassination of President Plum
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 3/16
Nice tease.

I like the writing style.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
welcome back! I'm glad u started writing again. saw this story listed and thought I'd read it and was so glad the last chapter didn't say you were never going to finish out!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Welcome back!
Two sure fire ways to find stuff: Move or have to clean everything up after a fire or flood!
I moved and found stuff I hadn't seen in years. My friend had her house flood when a pipe burst: she found where she had squirreled away her mother's silver years ago. Another friend had her place cleaned professionally after a fire. She found the car keys she thought she had lost a few months earlier.
Thought you could use the laugh.
Will be interesting to see where this leads:):)
Angela3511 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Intriguing premise! I know it's been years since you updated, but I hope you'll come back one day and finish it!
thedeejayy chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
This is amazing! Love it! Can't wait for the next update. Debs x
RangeBabe chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
I just re-read this story the other day hoping that you would update soon. Two great chapters and can't wait for more.
schaefy chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Hey,

Great story! Looking forward to future updates- good luck with your degree :)

Schaefy
Stephannie1014 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
wishing you the best! Make us proud!
JiggyT chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
OH! Cliff hanger. thats just plain evil. Can't wait to see what happens next.
RangeBabe chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
These two chapters were great, I love the way you are writing Steph as a strong woman who can take care of herself and not always needing help.
Stephannie1014 chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
2 great chapters and I can't wait for more!
Harri B chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Damn! Cliffhanger! Update asap!
JiggyT chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
It's a good idea for a story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
katrin87 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Seems like an interesting story so far. I would love to hear more about Steph's SWAT duty.

Can't wait for more.
chef-angel-babe chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Love it! Please update soon!

Ray