Reviews for mushi ex machina
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved it. A great look at mushi - and mushishi - in the modern age. :)
xt1me chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this. It seamed to have the same feel as the anime as well
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is one very interesting concept. Mushi in the 21st century :) ANd the reference to a few well-known names; I think I could believe that Haruki Murakami might have known about mushi, judging from the author's stories xD

But I guess the part that touches most is the mushishi's encounters, and in the end, going bck home to tell his stories.

to log in or not to log in chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Really clever ideas and warmly written with a quirky mood! Lovely. (And I love Haruki Murakami lol it all makes sense now, 'Johnny Walker' was a kitty eating mushi!) Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it!
MissPsychedelic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this could honestly make a great manga as well. I was first reluctant to read and then how you describe the mushi and technology as if they were your own creations swept me away. I hope you continue writing this.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Well written and fascinating :D
Wayya chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love this! I've always been fascinated by how traditions and legends are passed on through time. I like the idea of a sort of co-evolution between men and mushi, and all the little details that gives reality to your story (the repellent/air-freshener...)
azzami chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is just... Beautiful. I can see it unfolding in my head, the descriptions and the way the dialogue flowed was simply amazing. Thank you very much for being such a talented person and contributing to the little known Mushishi fandom. :]