Reviews for mushi ex machina
miwako chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Old fic here, but damn is it written well. Modern day mushishi fics are always the best. Love your writing, I'll be sure to check out your other work!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved it. A great look at mushi - and mushishi - in the modern age. :)
xt1me chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this. It seamed to have the same feel as the anime as well
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is one very interesting concept. Mushi in the 21st century :) ANd the reference to a few well-known names; I think I could believe that Haruki Murakami might have known about mushi, judging from the author's stories xD

But I guess the part that touches most is the mushishi's encounters, and in the end, going bck home to tell his stories.

to log in or not to log in chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Really clever ideas and warmly written with a quirky mood! Lovely. (And I love Haruki Murakami lol it all makes sense now, 'Johnny Walker' was a kitty eating mushi!) Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it!
MissPsychedelic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this could honestly make a great manga as well. I was first reluctant to read and then how you describe the mushi and technology as if they were your own creations swept me away. I hope you continue writing this.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Well written and fascinating :D
Wayya chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love this! I've always been fascinated by how traditions and legends are passed on through time. I like the idea of a sort of co-evolution between men and mushi, and all the little details that gives reality to your story (the repellent/air-freshener...)
azzami chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is just... Beautiful. I can see it unfolding in my head, the descriptions and the way the dialogue flowed was simply amazing. Thank you very much for being such a talented person and contributing to the little known Mushishi fandom. :]