Reviews for Moving
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 4/4
Awww... sooo sweet
there should be more stories about percy and ron
Poppy P chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That story had me laughing out loud in so many places (really annoyed my family which was an added bonus!). I didn't expect that ending at all. Strange pairing but the brotherly part was so sweet!
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is a very well written story explaining Percy's behaviour, fantastic brotherly bonding - and then you ruin it with this superfluous and totally ridiculous, not to mention OOC, Percy/Neville slash. It's a pity.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Percy and NEVILLE? Okay gay percy I can get and I've done in the past but NEVILLE. lol good story btw
Whisperer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You should make this into either a two-shot or a series. It's really good and there are NO family fics for these two.
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Awh, you never think long about Percy in other fics. I adored the broter-to-brother time..

.. and neville, wow, that was a shocker.

Lumos Maximum
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nev and Percy? ... Well, I did not await THAT! (Nothing aginast it, though...)

That was a really cute story! I allways felt Ron and Percy have more in comon than one would know on first sight. ... I would think, though, that the other Weasleys WOULD help Percy to move...
RemusLovesRent chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww that's Percy's adorable!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I think the conversation was very cute. Percy was so incredibly IC at the beginning that I was definately grinning my face off, and I loved the talk about the Tournament. Good writing style. The ending came out of nowhere for me, though. I liked this fic, overall.

KrisEleven
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
OMG

I was like "Oh...how sweet. I love relationshipr between siblings...And Percy was always an ass but he changed and all..." And then in the last few paragraphs you took me totally by surprise making him gay! And with Neville!

You really know how to surprise the reader no matter how "cliche" the plot may sound at first.

It's a great ability and you really know how to useit, so congratulations :)

Bye!
Becca chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Whoa, that ending was a shocker! Percy and Neville? Well, I have to say, I like that idea much more than Percy/Oliver. It's unique. You know what else? I don't know, I mean I've only read about a third of your work, but it's so you. I know, you don't really work on Percy, what I see in summaries, but you really flesh him out. I read Teenage Kicks earlier, and I like the Percy/Ron bond there.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw, I really loved this. It was a very nice moment for the two of them, and there were some good points about their relationship that made sense. Percy/Neville was unexpected, but kind of worked here. So, good job!
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh. Percy/Neville is an interesting pairing, but good job anyway! I don't mind, really. It's a good fic!
fraewyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
lol

Wait, no continuing of the story?
Emma R chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
As always a brilliantly written fic.

Fantastic!

Really didn't see the pairing Neville/Percy coming though lol

But no matter what pairing you do you seem to be able to make it work without changing the characters. Very well done!

x