Reviews for Cauterize
Beatraoz chapter 1 . 10/3
Oh this one is so sweet!...
Ashes Ascending chapter 1 . 10/1
Nice job! Very touching and well written.
forksbluehorse chapter 1 . 9/28
Masterful. You brought a middle aged man, one who is intimately familiar with both scars and loss, to tears. Very beautiful and tenderly written. Thank you.
RoniMikaelson chapter 1 . 9/21
Wow. I happened to stumble across this story and I am so glad I did. It reads so poetically, yet so tragically. I know it's short, but I think this is my favorite post-war story for Harry Potter. Fantastic job.
HPowl chapter 1 . 8/31
Everything about this was devastatingly beautiful. Everyone's photos perfectly fit them and what they'd been through. I cannot thank you enough for sharing this masterpiece!
Rosethorn Mage chapter 1 . 8/27
This story is amazing. There is so much emotion. I can’t read this without letting out a satisfied sigh at the end.
RabidMuse chapter 1 . 8/19
Hauntingly beautiful.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 8/19
This is so very sad and so very beautiful. I love it so much!

Thank you for writing this, and for putting it in a place where I could find it!
jansesu chapter 1 . 8/10
I keep coming back to this story somehow. It's incredibly bittersweet and haunting. Well done.
VioJim chapter 1 . 8/4
Impressive. This was incredibly impactful, and I really believe that this aching but hopeful sorrow is the tone Rowling should have struck in the epilogue in light of a war.
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 7/29
God this is gutting! Love seeing Andromeda both lost and found!
Teary chapter 1 . 7/20
I've read this maybe half a hundred times now, and no matter what, it never fails to make me weep openly. Beautifully written story.
Starlight Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 7/15
This was haunting. Definitely had me tearing up multiple times. Although, I totally thought Colin's camera would be left in the gallery as the only non-photographic item on display...
JohninNH chapter 1 . 7/12
Spectacular.
lifegivesyoulemonsandsugar chapter 1 . 6/26
Years after reading this, it's the story I keep coming back to because of its beauty. The stories all show pain and recovery together, because they aren't separate, not ever... And I think it's my favorite fanfiction I've ever read.
1,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »