Reviews for Cauterize
Thought provoking and very well written. Thank you for sharing.
PringlesTheWriter chapter 1 . 10/4
This is stunning. Devastating. I feel so strongly for Colin and Dennis, and the sheer wasteful unnecessary tragedy of Colin's death. This story captured the essence of war and tragedy in less than 2000 words. It's brilliant, and it made me tear up.
NineKeys chapter 1 . 9/23
Beautiful
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 8/26
What hit me the most was the critic who seemingly did not want to understand that there are scars, that while most often unsightly can be lived with, and then there are SCARS, that make you not want to live at all, but you have to, because life waits for noone, and it's only because of loved ones, that you can take those first steps to not be FredandGeorge, and that is excruciatingly hard.
Abe1234 chapter 1 . 8/21
Just beautiful 3
tereyaglikedi chapter 1 . 8/20
I have no words. Bless you and your skill to deliver so much emotion in so few words.
Xeius9 chapter 1 . 6/22
Excellent
TennysonPoet chapter 1 . 6/10
Oh my god. The tears. Truly Exceptional.

I know I'm about 13 years too late for a review but... I'm heartbroken, your story made me cry not unlike many others who have read this fic and I enjoy the profound sadness that is evoked from reading. Unique
diecupcakes chapter 1 . 5/23
Oh. I enjoyed it very much. Great work.
Bele chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh my lady, couldn't just everyone in the world read your story and cry and stop all the wars and the fighting? You bring tears to my eyes, thank you very much for sharing these amazing words with us!
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow the grief and the wealth of meaning you have woven subtly into this is incredible

Thank you so much for having written this!
RHW chapter 1 . 4/24
Beautifully written
What a lovely piece
Redthai chapter 1 . 4/2
Beautiful story. Thank you.
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »