Reviews for Cauterize
Truly.
Always.
Amazing.
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 4/25
If your goal was to make me cry, then congrats. Mission accomplished.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 4/20
Wonderful- simply wonderful.
SilentSable chapter 1 . 4/14
That was the saddest most heartwrenching thing I have ever read
Nadoxx chapter 1 . 4/12
Great story!
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 4/11
Poignant. Bitter sweet. And beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
This is something else. Never before have I read something so right that is so sad.
Not only that but this is something I've never really thought about, the scars that the war left behind.
irisgoddess chapter 1 . 4/3
this is so beautiful
Little Bassoonist chapter 1 . 4/1
This is beautiful and tight and painful and wonderful. You've left me feeling like I need to cry but can't. I can see all of the photographs so clearly in my mind. You really made each word in this piece matter. I've never really mourned Colin Creevey before... Amazing job.
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 3/30
I read this story ages ago and just re-found it. Dunno if I commented the first time, but this is absolutely lovely. It brings tears to my eyes. I know that description of George's photo has haunted me since I first read it probably 2 or 3 years ago. It's very poignant.

Thanks for writing, I really appreciated reading this.
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 1 . 3/26
Very unique, and poignant. Missing a few people, but perhaps the story was a take on the less "central characters". I love the imagery in this story, through the lens of the camera. Photographs is truly about preserving memories, and history - and the camera is only a medium, to create master pieces pf images of history like WW1, WW2, and in this case, the after effects of the last battle.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 3/13
I've read this one uncountable times. It always reaps my heart. I'll never tire of saying how awesome it is.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 3/10
This was so beautiful. Poignant and just lovely.
OwlPostAgain7 chapter 1 . 3/8
One of my favorite fics of all time.
Eriamaude chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow, I don't know what to say... This fic made me cry. I chose to read it bc it was recommended by Wrexscar in Odds and Ends ( chapter 22 ). All those moments. Congrats on your work. I am going to read more of your fics, for sure.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »