Reviews for Cauterize
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19
This is by far the best piece I've ever read. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Crookshanks chapter 1 . 3/14
it was beautiful
S.T. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/12
A lovely story with good wording. A
Draco Victorious chapter 1 . 3/10
God, some days you just need a good cry and this story always provides. Thank you for this masterpiece, and for including Draco. Because even the bad guys walk away from war with scars.
mackwriter chapter 1 . 3/8
It has been a very long time since a Harry Potter fit brought me this close to tears. Well done.
What an absolutely beautiful piece of writing. You truly capture the devastation of war and the angst of those who have lost loved one. Just stunning!
Dalea chapter 1 . 2/27
Almost ten years, and still one of the absolute best Harry Potter one-shots on the entire site.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 2/24
This was absolutely stunning. Fantastic job. What a beautiful read, and Dennis definitely deserves some love.
This was perfectly written in every way. I have to go tend to my feels, now.
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 2/17
never thought I would feel for fictional character so much
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 2/17
that's an awesome story
Zeuseus chapter 1 . 2/12
A beautiful summation of life after a war. Honestly I think this would have worked better as an epilogue than JK's '19 Years' did.
thambu1996 chapter 1 . 2/11
Really beautiful. brimming tears now, but thanks for giving us this awesome story.
Casual0reader chapter 1 . 2/10
This is the most hauntingly beautiful stories of post-war Harry Potter world I’ve ever read. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Seminator123 chapter 1 . 2/3
The weasley one is soooo sad.
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »