Reviews for Cauterize
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/26
That's beautiful...
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 11/23
I just thought of another photo in the gallery: Collin's beloved camera next to a smiling though obviously stressed photo of the forevermore sixteen year old, taken selfie-style in a spare moment while on the run.
(I made the mistake of rereading this right after reading Bustle's why-colin-creeveys-death-was-by-far-the-most-crushing-in-the-entire-harry-potter-series)
(tears everywhere)
Ive read this one countless times, and I still weep. Beatiful heart-break
Dragonofshadows115 chapter 1 . 11/17
Poignant and beautiful, better than all but a few stories I've read here. Fittingly enough, the brief snippets feel like snapshots of these broken lives. This feels like a shattered crystal, exquisite in its brokenness. I wholeheartedly applaud you.
Lkjfdsa321 chapter 1 . 11/12
Really enjoyed it.
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 11/10
Thank you for writing this peice. It's very beautiful. I applaud you.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 11/8
Great story. I love the focus on secondary and third tier characters. I only miss Hermione my favorite character, but I understand what you did with only a minor Harry. GREAT JOB
Zunifex chapter 1 . 11/7
This is amazing. It flows very nicely and. Yeah. Brilliant job
D-B-Rayne chapter 1 . 11/5
Every time I read this I find myself falling in love with it all over again. It is brilliant. Always brilliant.
niffaith chapter 1 . 10/28
Thank you for the amazing read, I wish there was more of this.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 10/28
Wow. It was beautiful, though I still can't quite believe it garnered over a thousand reviews.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 10/27
What a beautiful and poignant story - absolutely perfect in the details!
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 10/24
dang this was powerful and gave me goosebumps. 10/10
Latho4312 chapter 1 . 10/20
I know this was written a long time ago. I have read fanfiction for a very extended time. This touched me in a way that nothing I have read for a very long time has. This was a very touching and beautiful story, and I want to thank you for sharing it with us.
rbphotobug chapter 1 . 10/19
That was beautifuk. It touched my romantic soul.
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »