Reviews for Cauterize
Fucking beautiful.
elessargreystone chapter 1 . 12h
Thanks you.
RavenAngelofPoseidon chapter 1 . 11/28
Beautiful, and it seems like it would happen. This should be made cannon. Thank you for a heart wrenching snapshot into the aftermath of everything.
Dang. That is beautifully sweet and sad and amazing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 11/24
sad, but a fitting memory! Very nice
LadyAltairFan chapter 1 . 11/21
This is beautiful. Just plain beautiful. I love how Dennis heals his own scars as well as others'. And Malfoy... Brilliant.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 11/16
What an awesome tribute to all those who lost something or someone in all that happened.
And completely understandable that the inspiration ended. After all it was Colin who really was the photographer.
Gorgeous. As a twin myself, George's photograph struck me most of all- it is horribly true that Fred is the more noticeable scar of the two George sustained. The Patil twins, as well, had quite an effect on me- I can't imagine suddenly not looking like my twin, not being able to have my twin mirror a facial expression to see how it looks on me, not laughing at amusing incidents of people confusing us, not being able to switch places and fool people for a day.
I was stunned, shocked almost, when I had finished reading this- whenever I have just read an incredible piece, my mind shuts down for a moment, save a constant refrain of "that was amazing". This has happened every time I've read this.
Lady Altair, I so admire your writing style- how you can express crystal-clear emotions in so few words, how elegant your pieces are in their simple clarity.
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 11/2
Such a great one shoot! Too real, and perfect in the misery.
Carlos Rossetti chapter 1 . 10/31
Beautiful. That's the only way I can think of to describe this; beautiful.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/31
its easy to think of conflicts as a clash of heroes, but no-one escapes from war unscarred
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 10/30
Beautiful and seems so real. I know they were in a war but this seems to put the perspective of consequence.
So much scars. I like how Harry isn't the center here but all of them. I hope more people read this. Somehow, while reading, it didn't seem I was looking at it from a fictional point of view.
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/27
This is absolutely brilliant. It's so emotional. The description of Andromeda's photograph was, for me, particularly touching. I also appreciated the picture of George. The interaction with Draco was also well done. It wa all beautiful, really. Thank you so much for sharing this.
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 10/27
This was so touching and beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 10/27