Reviews for Cauterize
This is amazing
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/31
great story
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my God. This is amazing. You lost me at Lavender and Charlie, but had me well and truly back with that ending. Take a bow please, wherever you are for this audience is clapping in much appreciation.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 1/26
That was beautiful.
FandomHearts1991 chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh, wow... This - I - words can't really descirbe what this creates within me. I'll just say that I absolutely love it and will cherish it for as long as I have the interent to read it. Thank you.
sound.of.the.sea chapter 1 . 1/23
I don't think I've words to do this justice. So beautiful and broken. It's amazing how few words you need to paint these pictures and feelings so vividly.

Has anyone ever tried to draw the photos you're describing? If so I'd really love to see that.
supernovacaine chapter 1 . 1/23
Goddamit.

Freaking godammit.

I'm crying, I'm freaking crying.

I want to post some long-winded review about how amazing that truly was, I do. But I honestly can't find the words.

Goddamit.
terry nightstalker chapter 1 . 1/19
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 1/19
So beautiful
Good story but it was a bit too hopelessly sentimental for me, like a dove true beauty commercial. And wouldn't they be able to get rid of the scars with magic, considering they're wizards/witches?
FrostFlamer chapter 1 . 1/6
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
harryislife chapter 1 . 1/6
So sad, but so brilliant. So poignant.
varthanaa chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh, so very lovely..
Cutting deep, but when you are at the end you realise that every wound is already healed.
Scarred over.
Very lovely, but I can't forget to say that you didn't mention Hermione.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 1/3
Whoa. Beautiful.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I read this first a long time ago and have reread it a bunch and it never ceases to be beautiful. I hope that you have a happy new year and thanks for sharing this with us!
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »