Reviews for Cauterize
Nanltesystems chapter 1 . 9/17
Damn... Just damn. That was incredible.
ngaihbqaify chapter 1 . 9/9
holy shit
this is like totally amazing
freaking perfect really - but still bone-chilling in a way and so incredibly intense.
i love it, especially the way you wrote it, slightly minimalistic and jesus this is amazing omg
56Breadsticks chapter 1 . 9/3
Beautiful
biruanugerahbumi chapter 1 . 8/21
This one is beautiful, gave a heart-wrenching feeling so much it hurt. I ran out of speech. Thank you for making this :)
PS: Sorry for leaving anon review, I lost the pass of my account and this name is not my username tho.
Saga i sig chapter 1 . 8/19
The absolute best one-shot I've ever read. each character and their history is conveyed in a succinct but powerful manner - just a few sentences give insight into each individual. This piece is surprisingly emotionally touching for its length, and I appreciate the technical quality as well as the superb amount of emotion and characterization fit into mere sentences.
twilliams1797 chapter 1 . 8/17
I see you have not posted anything in several years, at least here, but I wish to say, that this story Cauterize is simply one of the best one-shots I have ever read. I feel as if I am walking through a gallery looking at each photo. Truly amazing. Thank you.
Keira90 chapter 1 . 8/8
I think it's the third time I read this fic. It still makes me cry and I still think it's one of the most beautiful pieces in HP fandom. It's brilliant and so incredibly sad but wonderfully written. It brings all these difficult emotions and shows how broken these children could be after the war but also gives hope that "happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light".
Volans15 chapter 1 . 8/8
This is really good.
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 8/7
Every time I come back to read this story (and I come back often) it leaves such an impact and I struggle (and fail) not to cry
Probaithius chapter 1 . 8/4
Harry Potter is such a protagonist centric story, and as such the less important characters are shoved to the side sometimes. This story is beautiful in that it provides us with so much insight into the characters that we don't know as much about, and offers an emotional view of the war's human impact.
Ohthatbunnygirl chapter 1 . 8/3
So lovely, unique, and heartbreaking.

Just beautifully done from beginning to end.
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 8/1
Tries not to cry... cries a lot. Beautiful and heartbreaking portrayal of the damage the war would've caused. I feel like a lot of the "scars" of war are glossed over in canon so I love this interpretation.
Rayaki chapter 1 . 7/31
This is still the best fanfiction I have ever read.
(I always have to turn down the music and I always read it in one go because the story that is told deserves no less.)
Thank you for writing this.
Daygon Yuuki chapter 1 . 7/28
It's beautiful in a sense and horrible in another. I don't know how to characterise it yet
flamelordytheking chapter 1 . 7/27