Reviews for Cauterize
ChudleyChursley chapter 1 . 10/23
Okay, I l was NOT expecting to weep my eyes out through this entire fic, but here we are - Niagara Falls.

Thank you though, I think I needed that more than I realized. And this was beautifully written.
Noisomsk chapter 1 . 10/23
The best words in a beautiful order
Pokegirl11 chapter 1 . 10/18
Kagey98 chapter 1 . 10/13
Very good, seldom have I been moved in so few words. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/10
Damn. This was so damn beautifully written. a short fic yet it brought numerous tears to my eyes. Loved it!
asher289 chapter 1 . 9/28
The imagery in this story is amazing, I could almost see the photographs. Amazing story!
RedKnightmare chapter 1 . 9/22
It is so beautiful and sad
This is truly beautiful. You write with such simplicity and intricacy. You have a way of portraying something so very echoing into something so very delicate; finding acceptance and meaning in loss. Or perhaps it’s really about finding meaning in what was found.
JoBettany chapter 1 . 8/20
Amazing
AndyAdrian chapter 1 . 8/18
I feel odd.. I mean, this was written in 2008, when I was three. I'm reading it for the ninth time, during the lockdown, and now this opens up a hole each time I read it. You strike a chord with me, my good friend. I felt my brother's loss again and again as I read this... I feel I am Dennis Creevey.
This is beautiful
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 7/22
There's something there. I can't explain yet but it's something that could just mean the world.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 7/9
Beautiful.
White Magic17 chapter 1 . 7/9
wow, that's amazing
loverloverlover chapter 1 . 7/7
i just thought about this fic, years after the first time i read it, and it's still as poignant as ever.
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »