Reviews for Cauterize
This is beautifully sad and deserves all of it’s numerous and rave reviews. War truly scars each and every one of us. If every wound was recorded, maybe people would think twice before fighting.
Juniper chapter 1 . 10/22
That started out so beautiful and sad and sweet, and then it skipped Hermione (Dolohov's curse, Bellatrix's knive on her throat) and Bill (Fenrir) and Ron (brain tentacles) and other kids and the rest of the Order to make a *masterpiece* out of... Draco?!
The Sky At Midnight chapter 1 . 10/12
Beautiful, evocative, and *feelsy* Dennis picking up Colin's camera, a picture speaking a thousand words - and how the pictures clicked of each of them is meaningful - just - beautifully done! thank you for this quiet, good fic!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 9/21
Moving, very moving.
Itack23 chapter 1 . 9/7
...
Wow, that's a beautiful and heavy story... It translates a lot of what is truly the horror of a war, far more than in canon
Thanks for this fic
mslezalie chapter 1 . 8/30
Favorited. Wow...just wow. So many feels. Really great concept for a story. Thank you for sharing.
Hauntingly beautiful
A beautiful, moving story which I greatly appreciated.
erstwhile-S chapter 1 . 8/5
Beautifully done. Glad I found this. Thanks.
Whilom10 chapter 1 . 7/14
This is beautiful!
pipib chapter 1 . 6/21
Really good story.
Menodara chapter 1 . 5/31
Such a wonderful piece of work.
Eyrion chapter 1 . 4/29
Every time I re-read this I cry cathartic tears. I still re-read it every time. It’s just beautiful. You’ve done so well.
Latarra chapter 1 . 4/21