Reviews for Cauterize
Guest chapter 1 . 9h
In all the times I've read this, Hannah Abbott's portion stood out to me and I could never quite figure out why. Now I know: it's her confusion at being called in for a photo. She can't comprehend her loss as anything special or worthy of memorial, and that to me seems the most heartbreaking. I thank you for writing that section, in part because of the scope of the grief it shows and in part because it is the most hopeful. She is able to smile when wearing a reminder of the one she lost, and that to me signifies that these characters can heal.
Brilliant and beautiful and devastating.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this for more reasons then I can possibly name.
The Slytherin Half-Blood chapter 1 . 2/17
This story is so heartreching and beautiful. Brilliantly done.
Snickering Fox chapter 1 . 2/15
I was curious why a oneshot have thousand review, and now... *inhales*
...shit.
This is so beautiful in its simplicity but heartwrenching FEELS.
Beautiful beautiful story!
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is so moving. Wonderful stuff.
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow. That was beautiful. Dark and morose and maybe all the more beautiful for it. Thanks for writing this, it's really... well. I think it speaks for itself.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 2/1
Bravo.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
Pemberton chapter 1 . 1/18
Wonderful, wonderful story...
This gave me shivers the whole way through. I work as a photographer, I wear my battle scars proudly, but none of that matters. This piece was beyond brilliant. Thankyou for sharing your gift.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh man this story makes me cry everytime
Intervigilium chapter 1 . 1/6
It's incredible, simply incredible. I can't believe it took me this long to find this story.

Thank you for writing it.
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 1/5
As a twin, I most identify with George's photo and the Patil Twins' photo as described. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I were to lose my twin sister.

As a photographer, the descriptions of the photos just totally captured me. I don't know if I would have the strength to do a collection like Dennis did in this fic, but if I ever were to do so, it would be the peak of my career.

The most outstanding stories touch the heart and the mind and the senses. This did all three for me.
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »