Reviews for Cauterize
Viridian chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Beautiful one-shot. Thanks for writing it. And I think Draco's shot is quite fittingly the last of the collection.
Imraphel chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Nice. Intelligent. Moving.

Thanks for this one.
Yvette chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I love this. I absolutely love this. i've read it two or three times now over a year or so and I can't forget it. I love this. Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
spfuzz chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
In the Wake of the Wreckage," by MorgannaLeFae led me here.

It's always the stories that paint the generation as a pack of survivors, as child soldiers, that touch me the most - I have a standing argument with my girlfriend how broad and how the vicious the war was. She argues there were maybe 500 people all told. I think that resistance and reprisals were broader, as was the truth and reconciliation process after. "Postmodern Potter" on tumblr blogs about Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Muggleborn Resistance and Vera Rozalsky's Amends really capture the tone, if not necessarily the details.

I stand by my headcanon that suggests that wizard in Britain is both larger, and the war more vicious, than the books let on.

Obviously, this gives me all the feels.

I know you wrote this before the film came out, but adding Hermione's "Mudblood" scar from Bellatrix's torture would've been a poignant (and political!) touch. Of course, that didn't exist when you wrote this.

Again, it's lovely, and heartbreaking.
Narial chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Beautiful.
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Wow. This was great. So many scars and you've captured them well.
slightlysickpsycho chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Wow! You did a fantastic job with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
...this was beautiful...
ching965 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is perhaps the single best written story, long or short, on this site. Thank you for sharing with us.
Samira Accardo chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I just love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
After so many years and so many times reading this story, it is still one of the best. It is my favourite one dealing with the aftermath of book seven.

I cannot describe how it makes me feel, cannot find the right words for this mixture of sadness and love for this far from perfect world and it's characters. That is probably why I read and let others write.

Thank you and sorry that it took so long to write a review
M
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Always…
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
May 2, 1998

Never forget.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
You have ruined me in the most touching and painful and heartfelt way- beautiful is nowhere near a good descriptor for this.
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I hope you know that I literally have this bookmarked for when I want to cry. I was wondering though why Hermione or Ron aren't also included. Ron probably wouldn't sit for a photo, but Hermione would.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »