Reviews for Cauterize
Wow... This is beautiful, The best thing I've read in ages. I actually have tears in my eyes. Wonderful job!
LondonsWhereMyHeartIs chapter 1 . 7/15
This is the best thing I have read in a long time. Not just the best here, the best anywhere.
the-dandiest-of-lions chapter 1 . 7/13
Holy god. This is absolutely beautiful. Just... amazing. Thank you for writing this.
glitterful chapter 1 . 7/11
Absolutely lovely and poignant. An extremely believable portrayal of life after the war, with all the pain and beauty of recovery.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/10
This made me cry.

It makes me cry every time I read it.

I just found it again yesterday, and reread each part again and again. The way you choose your words, the way each snippet is moving in a different way, all the different kinds of scars - this is a masterpiece.
Darkerfox chapter 1 . 7/9
Brilliantly beautiful.
K chapter 1 . 7/7
Wow.
habababa chapter 1 . 7/1
I've read it already a few times. I think it's amazing piece of art! I love how real it seems!
luvbug7554 chapter 1 . 6/27
Hands down, the best oneshot of any fandom I've ever read...and I've read a lot. Hauntingly beautiful and wonderfully tragic. The perfect amount of description. Well done, truly, well done.
Riskaro chapter 1 . 6/22
this is incredible. i have no words
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 1 . 6/22
Great story, though it is conspicuously missing Ron and Hermione. Was that intentional?
2AM chapter 1 . 6/22
This is wonderful and so sad. I really like it.
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 6/15
Exquisite.
crackedarkness chapter 1 . 6/13
Speechless. Reading about George's photograph was heartbreaking and even though I go along with Jo's canon that Draco isn't someone worth drooling over, I was glad to read about it.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »