Reviews for Cauterize
After so many years and so many times reading this story, it is still one of the best. It is my favourite one dealing with the aftermath of book seven.

I cannot describe how it makes me feel, cannot find the right words for this mixture of sadness and love for this far from perfect world and it's characters. That is probably why I read and let others write.

Thank you and sorry that it took so long to write a review
M
Always…
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/9
May 2, 1998

Never forget.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 5/5
You have ruined me in the most touching and painful and heartfelt way- beautiful is nowhere near a good descriptor for this.
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 5/4
I hope you know that I literally have this bookmarked for when I want to cry. I was wondering though why Hermione or Ron aren't also included. Ron probably wouldn't sit for a photo, but Hermione would.
l3ct0r chapter 1 . 5/1
Find by Luck this is one of those that in a sort amount of words tell much a complete generation scarred and alienate
Great work sort concise and good
Nothing better thanks by share
Bacon chapter 1 . 4/29
Holy crap. Extremely well written, thoughtful, thought-provoking, and just beautiful.
You are amazing.
Truly.
Always.
Amazing.
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 4/25
If your goal was to make me cry, then congrats. Mission accomplished.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 4/20
Wonderful- simply wonderful.
SilentSable chapter 1 . 4/14
That was the saddest most heartwrenching thing I have ever read
Nadoxx chapter 1 . 4/12
Great story!
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 4/11
Poignant. Bitter sweet. And beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
This is something else. Never before have I read something so right that is so sad.
Not only that but this is something I've never really thought about, the scars that the war left behind.
irisgoddess chapter 1 . 4/3