Reviews for Cauterize
Goten Askil chapter 1 . 2/27
Poignant and beautiful. I shed a tear at the Neville part.
Almost thought Harry would do something similar, maybe a photo of the Marauder's Map.
Great work,

Goten
Virgil Eco chapter 1 . 2/20
Conveying that depth of layered emotion in so few words is a skill rarely mastered amongst fanfic writers. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Well done!
I'm going to honestly cry if I finish this. And I'm in class. So... I'll just say great job and try not to think about that empty space next to George
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/18
This was so beautiful... Bravo... Great Job :)
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 2/9
I don't know what to say.. Only that I am sitting on a chair with tears in my eyes and pain in my heart.. the scars are portraid perfectly..

thank you.
HermioneeBlack chapter 1 . 2/9
wow.. that's poignant..
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow, what a powerful story. I wish I could see that photo gallery.
etErnALChaOsMaKer chapter 1 . 2/8
Haunting.. I found this story looking at the profile of another author.. For me, naturally avoiding short stories for lack of content, gems like this one are a rare find..
TheSandyToadfish chapter 1 . 2/5
Holy shit. Seriously choked up after that. Really, Really fantastic.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 2/4
This is like, really, really good. Especially the one with George! I'd like to read more, but God it is perfect!
elephantasmagoric chapter 1 . 2/2
I don't know how many times I've read this now, but it never loses its absolute beauty. This is the kind of writing I aspire towards.
The Dancing Huntress chapter 1 . 2/1
This is a heartbreakingly beautiful story. One of my all time favorites
CommChatter chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm fairly sure that what I want to say has been said multiple times already, but this is phenomenal. It's incredibly. It gave me the chills reading it.
Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 1/30
I cried.
the lovely ravel chapter 1 . 1/29
This is beyond phenomenal. A beautiful, masterful job of portraying the grief that follows a war like that.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »