Reviews for Cauterize
luvbug7554 chapter 1 . 6/27
Hands down, the best oneshot of any fandom I've ever read...and I've read a lot. Hauntingly beautiful and wonderfully tragic. The perfect amount of description. Well done, truly, well done.
Riskaro chapter 1 . 6/22
this is incredible. i have no words
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 1 . 6/22
Great story, though it is conspicuously missing Ron and Hermione. Was that intentional?
2AM chapter 1 . 6/22
This is wonderful and so sad. I really like it.
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 6/15
crackedarkness chapter 1 . 6/13
Speechless. Reading about George's photograph was heartbreaking and even though I go along with Jo's canon that Draco isn't someone worth drooling over, I was glad to read about it.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/12
Wish someone can draw the images painted in the fic. Thanks for writing a good fic.
I loved this and find it incredibly beautiful but I am curious - why aren't Ron, Hermione, or Ginny mentioned?
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 1 . 6/5
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 6/3
Incredible. I love that you finished it with Draco, but each piece was wonderful.
ThePolyglot chapter 1 . 6/3
Beautiful, very moving.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 5/29
This is a fanfiction masterpiece. I can envision every one of the photographs you describe. You created a powerful collection for a stunning imaginary gallery.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 5/24
Oh wow. It was so short and yet...that was all that was needed. Our memories of the war and the lost filled in the blanks. I had tears reading this. This story is simply haunting.

(But I still love it)