Reviews for Cauterize
i'm normally not a fan of this style of sectioned up writing, but you tied it all together very well so i really enjoyed it. great job!
Viniloversus chapter 1 . 5/5
That was really moving, especially Neville's and the older Weasleys' sections. But overall the fix was incredibly done and I was struggling not to cry as I read it
Jack V chapter 1 . 4/29
Wow, that was really moving. Started slow but gripped me so much by the end.
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 4/25
This was beautiful. I somehow managed to hold in my tears, right until the end, but then it all overflowed and I had to choke a sob from the sheer emotion I felt through this. Thank you.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/20
I love this, it's so gorgeous and depressing at the same time. The consequences of the war on people we have read about from when they were little kids is awesomely presented here, not over the top, just stating the damage. I liked Neville's section especially.

~Amulet
TTTT

GEORGE YOU LITTLE CINNAMON BUN ! ! ! I"LL HELP YOU BRING BACK FRED ! ! !
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow, just wow. This is amazing.
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is so beautiful*tears*
wihusker chapter 1 . 4/15
This is amazingly beautiful in such a photographical way. It feels so much like the words are the pictures he's taking.
csarbani14 chapter 1 . 4/11
Great work, captures the wounds of war very beautifully
holysnitch chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow this is beautiful.
Socelssr chapter 1 . 4/7
This was amazing!
Irien chapter 1 . 4/6
Wow. Just... Wow.
That was terribly beautiful. I can not find the appropriate words. I will only say that this piece of art deserves every praise it has ever received, and that it has deeply touched me.
bulldoglover01 chapter 1 . 4/4
Amazing
jannebu chapter 1 . 4/1
This is a story I have read several times, and it is still beautiful, heartwarming and heartbreaking. I feel there is one photo missing. A photo of the camera, because even though it is Dennis who use it, it will always be Collins' and will forever be a scar he left when he died. Thanks for this beautiful piece.
I love the idea of drawing those scars and I will definitely try to make them.
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »