Reviews for Cauterize
Cryptographic DeLurk chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I feel as if there's not much I can say amongst a sea of over a thousand reviews. But this is lovely and cathartic, the way it allows so many people their pains, and the way it lets Dennis eventually rest.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Omg! Speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Hauntingly beautiful. Tears.
AmandaBaker852 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Thanks for this great story. I can see Dennis doing this as a way to remember and honour his brother. I also liked the theme of finding beauty amidst the veterans of war.
tHE ONE chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
You are the choosen One
Nick chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I still come back and read this, roughly annually, to remind myself of how simple and excellent writing can be.
Anastasia Tremaine chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
that was perfect

I think it was Neville's photo of his parents which hit me the most. And George's. Something missing which wasn't physical. The missing ear wasn't George's scar and the lightening bolt wasn't Harry's. It was a brilliant and beautiful read and made me want to cry. Well done.
dominaohyu chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
i'm actually crying... why is this so sad ;-;
xx
Cynthia of the Wallflowers chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
This is beautiful. I'm crying.
Srylanna chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Almost 10 years after reading it for the first time, this still makes me cry. Thank you.
noor chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
i'm going to cry, this is my second time reading this and it's just so beautiful and poignant , oh swe e d
HitachinWeasley chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This story was beyond amazing. It truely captured the pain the all went to if not physical than emotional especially draco
typicalgryffinclaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is oh-so-beautiful. I was captured and entranced completely. You have incredible talent. This was an amazing idea.
Grant-o-saurus chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Terrifyingly beautiful.
I was so absorbed by your imagery that I actually felt a little dizzy while readying this.
As each scene is described, in my mind is see these photos in a large photo album, like a portfolio, or displayed in a high class gallery. All black and white, maybe some with a signature colour, like harry's eyes or George's hair.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I just have to agree with everyone that this really is EXCELLENT !
1,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »