Reviews for Cauterize
this is so brilliant.
Energetic red chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this :D
Cynder2013 chapter 1 . 3/12
I'm almost crying here...
I love your work. . .

A Gift Freely Given and Cauterize are awsome works. You catch everything perfectly.

I just realized. . .
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs
Remus, Peter, Sirius, James
James, Sirius, Peter, Remus
It really is ironic. . .
Octolek chapter 1 . 3/8
One of the shortest, but best fics ive read
What an amazing story. Truly. I have no words to describe it, except that, just like Dennis's collection, this is a work of art.
redhairedfay chapter 1 . 2/25
breathtaking.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm not one for long reviews, but I really thought that I should try and at least write something for you.
Just within the first photograph, I teared up. It was almost impossible - in the sweetest way - to keep reading. This utterly tore at my heartstrings, and it was beautiful, and so fucking raw and just there. I loved it so much; you did an utterly great job.
Mistycharming chapter 1 . 2/17
I've read plenty of one shots. Certain ones stand out to me; the few that are so powerful and make you feel so many emotions in so few words, and this was definitely one of them. It captures the scars left behind after the war, and it's very well written. If your stories are even half this good, you have a gift, and you should most definitely write more. I just loved this :D
Taylor Gerrard chapter 1 . 2/16
Simply brilliant. It really takes talent to come up with something so simple, yet so deep. I love this. Thank you.
ohsosirius chapter 1 . 2/10
I may have alrady reviewed this since I've already read it. But its so bloody amazing and fantastic and sad and happy at the same time. Someone should take this, and make it real. I mean, gather people, do the photographs, it'd be so incredible.
E chapter 1 . 2/2
This is amazing
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/31
great story
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my God. This is amazing. You lost me at Lavender and Charlie, but had me well and truly back with that ending. Take a bow please, wherever you are for this audience is clapping in much appreciation.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 1/26