Reviews for Cauterize
softchuckle chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It's terribly beautiful.

Thank you.
MagyarEagle chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Simply beautiful and powerful work. As someone who grew up surrounded by photojournalists, I can truly say that this captures the essence of true photography more than almost anything I've read. A photograph is more than a picture, it is a message, a meaning, something that captures the emotional as well as physical elements that define someone. Reading this, I can imagine each image, see it in my minds eye. Spectacular writing.
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So wonderful! Just beautifully done.
tfn-fanficfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow. Amazing piece of writing with (in my experience) a pretty much unused character as the focus. I loved the way each part felt like a photograph, just a quick snapshot.

Great work.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Beautiful oneshot.
Lily.the.flower chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Molly's and Arthur's part broke my heart... it is a beautifull story... I can only say "thank you"
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Simply incredible fic.

I loved it all but the part with Anthony Goldstein and Morag McDougall had me spill some tears. It was such a sad and at the same time happy "picture" you have made for us there...
Syithe chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Bravo. Very well done.
ChinaDrache chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I think I read this for about the 10th time by now, but I still feel like crying. That's so damn beautiful.

Great work!
totaltheTERRIER chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow...this story is exquisite. I can't think of any other words befitting it. Everything just fits together perfectly, in the way that no one would have ever imagined these people in these ways; yet at once it's obvious that this is how they were meant to be. A truly moving piece.

(My favorite is George's.)
The-Caitiff chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Simply marvelous. I love what you've done here.
AlwaysBehind chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Thank you for this piece.

I discovered this story today, and I have to say that your stories are different from every other author on this site. The plot line isn't overly complicated, the characters are not random, and dialogue is kept to a minimum. Everything seems to be based on simple emotions and personal thoughts, and the end products are so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Just found this through DLP and hope you're still active, receiving feedback.

This story is incredibly beautiful. Of all the fanfiction I've read, this is by far the most moving piece.

Thank you.
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, oh, oh. Poor, poor Dennis. I loved both the Creevey boys. Why did J.K. Rowling have to kill off all these wonderful characters? She created them, then tore them down. It's just plain awful. This piece of work you've written... it's beautiful. Just plain awesome. I love this. It definitely captures the pain and suffering of the whole HP cast, with words and photographs. The talk of all these pictures strangely reminds me of Titanic when Jack sketches that picture of Rose... well, both are spectacular (your story and Titanic)! I will be reading more of your stories, definitely. Caseyandra
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow. This was, in a word, amazing. I love Dennis Creevey, for whatever reason, and I just love how he's doing "Colin's work," here... Gosh. This was all just so sad and so beatiful. I love Lavender's section, and Charlie asking for her address so he could owl her was such a funny piece of such a dark fic... I love the scene with Molly and Arthur, too, and George's (the "that's the point" was brilliant). I think the saddest, though, to me was Anthony and Morag McDougal's. That part made me want to just fall over and sob for hours.

Beautiful, beautiful piece. But seeing as you have nearly 400 reviews, I guess you already know that.

If you don't get published one day, then there's no hope for the rest of us. ;)
1,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »