Reviews for Cauterize
la Belle Luna Claire chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful in so many ways. There's so much truth and power behind your words. I could imagine every photo perfectly. Lovely in it's simple format. Very well handled.
AsterLea chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I don't think there's anything I can say that hasn't been said 500 times before. Absolutely gorgeous. Definitely adding to favorites.
BlindFaithh chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. You honestly have a gift.
Fedora Ferret chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
And now I'm crying at five thirty in the morning.
spritesinger chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was beautifuly written - i really enjoyed reading it!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow. This is beautiful. I'm almost hoping that you write a description of more of the photographs that Dennis took before the Malfoys... nonetheless, this is one of the most touching and brilliant pieces of fanfic I've ever read.
oh finnick chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is, and it's been said before, so beautifully tragic. You captured so much emotion in the words, in the photographs.

Beautiful.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Bloody hell. That was... damn. So much friggen symbolism! I need to reread this...
Crismebella chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What can I say (write) this is good, very good.
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Holy. Crap. I can't even think of the right words to say how beautiful, amazing, and perfect that was. I'm speechless.
Half-BPrincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Beautifully tragic. I love the brilliant imagery, particularly the two sets of twins. George and the empty space, and a no longer identical Padma and Parvati. The best part, however, is the last one - Draco. It brings the whole thing back full circle, to remind you of where the scars came from. Can't help but to wish for Dennis' photos to be real. It's perfect, just perfect.
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was beautifully written~ Tragic, but still beautiful~ And the title befitting the story, showing the marks left behind from the war, both physical and not-so-physical. I could visualise each one's poses. Well done~!
SenselessAndWreckless chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Beautifully tragic. You depicted each image and moment so clearly, I could see each character posing for Dennis in my mind.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful! You're a really talented writer. Keep it up!
Nithya chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Unbelievable. Amazing. No words can describe it. Beautiful, achingly heart-breaking.
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »