Reviews for Cauterize
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Made me cry. Fantastic job.
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
There was an dull ache that twisted my insides when I read this...
icannotcontrolthis chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Thanks mate. Haven't had a good cry in weeks. I wish there were more people like you. So inspiring. xx
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Haunting and lovely.
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Such a great story.

Loved how you incorporated everyone in it.

luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow. WHAT A FIC. I'm so glad someone recommended this to me. Simple and fairly short but also you managed to include SO MUCH and it was all brilliantly done - inspired, creative, in character, a bit heartbreaking, a bit hopeful.
Bluegj chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Very good, very powerful. well done :)
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Well, now I understand the over 600 reviews. Beautifully well-done. Thank you.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So beautiful it left me in tears (because despite the fact that the books ended happy, they really... didn't).
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
wow

quick

angsty

true

you capture the burning and glaring truth with this story

for writing this
Phoex chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
NoBodyOfInterest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Amazing and touching. Love George, Molly and Arthur, Neville and Draco. Perfectly written. Brilliant
k chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is beautiful-I found it through another author's "favorite" stories and I was nervous to read it at first because I'm a big romantic writing fan and there wasn't a pairing. I'm so glad that I did, it's the most wonderful fanfic I've ever read. I hope you're planning on pursuing writing as a career.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That is simply the most beautiful thing I've ever read about Harry Potter.

I'm going to go go sob about it now. X_X
sweetfarthing chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I've reviewed this before, but it was before I had an account. I had to come back and say that this makes me cry .time. I just want to keep reading it though. Forever. and keep crying. I could visualize the pictures perfectly and they turned me into a blubbering baby paired with your words.

I'm not sure if calling all of them my favorites would ruin the point of the word, but yes they were all my favorites. :) I loved Charlie and Lavender's story and Molly and Arthur made me have to stop reading for a bit. I smiled at Katie's part, even though I was sad and horrified by her injury. She sounds like she was turning into a Mrs. Weasley. I love that Harry's is uninteresting and predictable, I would think that Harry would feel the same way about the picture too. But, Draco...Draco's part was wonderful, I don't think the point of Dennis' collection is to photograph the heroes, but to photograph the victims and the scars of war. I like how you portrayed Draco and Astoria especially though. okay I'm going to stop rambling now! Loved this!

~Mo