Reviews for Cauterize
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Well, now I understand the over 600 reviews. Beautifully well-done. Thank you.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So beautiful it left me in tears (because despite the fact that the books ended happy, they really... didn't).
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
wow

quick

angsty

true

you capture the burning and glaring truth with this story

for writing this
Phoex chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
NoBodyOfInterest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Amazing and touching. Love George, Molly and Arthur, Neville and Draco. Perfectly written. Brilliant
k chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is beautiful-I found it through another author's "favorite" stories and I was nervous to read it at first because I'm a big romantic writing fan and there wasn't a pairing. I'm so glad that I did, it's the most wonderful fanfic I've ever read. I hope you're planning on pursuing writing as a career.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That is simply the most beautiful thing I've ever read about Harry Potter.

I'm going to go go sob about it now. X_X
sweetfarthing chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I've reviewed this before, but it was before I had an account. I had to come back and say that this makes me cry .time. I just want to keep reading it though. Forever. and keep crying. I could visualize the pictures perfectly and they turned me into a blubbering baby paired with your words.

I'm not sure if calling all of them my favorites would ruin the point of the word, but yes they were all my favorites. :) I loved Charlie and Lavender's story and Molly and Arthur made me have to stop reading for a bit. I smiled at Katie's part, even though I was sad and horrified by her injury. She sounds like she was turning into a Mrs. Weasley. I love that Harry's is uninteresting and predictable, I would think that Harry would feel the same way about the picture too. But, Draco...Draco's part was wonderful, I don't think the point of Dennis' collection is to photograph the heroes, but to photograph the victims and the scars of war. I like how you portrayed Draco and Astoria especially though. okay I'm going to stop rambling now! Loved this!

~Mo
HRHolcomb chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Amazingly simple and completely moving. I thought I could hold on a few more minutes, but the identifying tears could not be held back. "Cauterize" is a fitting title to the theme, for wounds need to become solid and in the past in order to heal. I found it easy to follow and very touching. It ought to be a comic one day.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. Wonderfully done, Lady. Thank you for writing it.
SinaFairchild chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was a great story - brought me to tears when it came to Fred and George, because it's just so tragic - and very well written. I'm a photographer myself, and the pictures you've described are amazing to think of. I could actually see them before my eyes, how they'd look, and with you having described them with so few words, that's amazing. I really liked that you used so little words, too. You have an amazing talent both for writing and for photographing, because both the images and the story were beautiful. (Never mind the fact that I usually end up insulting the ignorant critic insulting George's image...)

And I absolutely loved Lavender's, a memorial out of her ruin - that Charlie knew exactly where to find "Fred Weasley" - *tears up*.

~Bri
reader93 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
All I can say is wow.

You described the photos so perfectly, with nothing more than a few sentences, yet I could see them so clearly in my mind's eye. This is one story that reduced me to tears. You are an excellent writer, and I congratulate you on a wonderful piece of work.
MissAleatory chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AWESOME! So damn sad, too. But still
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So beautiful - I cried. Amazing.
loonylovegood chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow. Just wow. this was really good.

I loved it. if i had a fanfiction account, this would be on my favourites list :)
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »