Reviews for Cauterize
Ann chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow...I am totally in awe of your writing. The emotions that I felt when I read this... just wow. I love how you added Malfoy and his family at the end. You did an amazing job with this. Well, I'm off to read all your other stories now. Keep up the good work!
Alcarin Elen chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow. That was brilliant! The scars of war will never leave their bearers, and we should never forget what others have sacrificed. Well done!
Zagadska chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love this little one-shot; the significance and beautifully crafted words to tell a story of tragedy. Thank you. _
XxiceflamexX chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw, that's a really sweet story. I loved it!
RockySkies chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This story is simply amazing.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this is beautifully written. deep, and it touches my heart. i love it [:
MKofGod chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow... Just...wow.

I think this is one of the most beautiful Harry Potter stories I have ever read.

Thank you for writing and posting.
BeautifullyHealed chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing.
SilentTears07 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This story is very beautiful. I was having a very bad day and found this story. As I read it I was brought to tears and cried quite thoroughly. And once I was done I read it again and smiled. It has made my day far better. You have a lot of skill with writing. Thank You very much.
karina5185 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I found this in the Instant Classics community and I have to say, that spot was well-earned.
DuskUmbrella chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh my god, I cried. Lovely, absolutely lovely.
teacupsoftea chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
As a monument to the war, this is very effective. They remember it, but life goes on. People get married. They make do with what they have.

The perfect touch, I think, was that Dennis didn't capture that photograph between the Malfoys. I think it's almost like his own scar - kind of implying that his brother would have been able to do it, but Dennis can't.

I love it, by the way :)
singing4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Beautiful. Really inspiring

I loved that you put malfoy at the end

i wonder though...why no ron or hermione?
kim98 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I can actually see the exhibition in my mind. Clear, focused and simple pictures. It's really amazing. My favorite is probably Molly and Arthur's, because of the history of the clock. And Neville's. I loved it too. Congrats on this one too!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was an incredibly poignant story. I liked that you ended on Draco, so powerful. This is now my favorite one-shot!

FT