Reviews for Cauterize
katyCat-101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is so perfect.
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
My god, it was fantastic.
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was so beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
sweetsarcastic chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful.
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, my gosh. This seriously SUCH a good story. It's beautiful. I love it. Why can't all fics be like this one?

Love,

Emily
NinjaHannah chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so amazing. Creative and very well-written.

At Neville's part I started to cry.

Keep up the good work!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This story is beautiful. The writing is concise yet powerful, the images are striking, and the details are great. I especially loved Lavender's description, and how Charlie Weasley's hand rested below Fred's name. The vignette about Arthur and Molly was perfect to. The play on words with 'hand' was clever, sweet, and tragic all at the same time.
I-Await-A-Protector chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was amazingly beautiful, so haunting, and perfect.

Outstanding!
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Truly and incredibly beautiful. Perfect.
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So beautiful.

A true masterpiece in the Harry Potter collection.

~AndromedaMarine
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You've probably had a dozen photography people review on this story already.

Let me become number thirteen.

This is just... Aiyah, what to say. I'm mainly an aspiring freelance artist, but man have I started loving to take pictures this year with my Canon (which uses film, oh how "old-fashioned" of me, lol) and digital Nikon. It's half the reason, I'm guessing, why I really connected with this. Thinking about what each of Dennis' pictures looked like was so easy for me, and they were all tragically beautiful in their own way. It makes this photography-hobbyist go crazy and wish that I wasn't the kind that can never cry when reading literature, no matter how much it might upset me.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and feel especially sorry for George now. D:

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
bedazzled chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this is the best one shot i have read in the harry potter fandom so far...maybe the entire site...just beautiful...
Becca chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hi, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this fic. I found it a few years ago and have read it at least 10 times since then - it leaves me with chills each and every time. I especially love the sections with George and Draco - their pictures seem just perfect, and it struck me as very realistic that most people would unknowingly find something a bit *off* about the George photo. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
shouldabeenadog chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I read this story several months ago and loved it.

I reread it last night, just after finishing the movie, and tears welled up in my eyes. I'm not normally an emotional person, but this story hits hard. Its poignant and perfect, and I recommend that it be read after the movie, as a second epilogue. Catharsis.
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Draco makes the story, because he didnt take the same side. But he suffered as well. I love how you showed this aftermath. :) x
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »