Reviews for Cauterize
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lansara chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It absolutely amazes me how someone can capture so much emotion, so much character in a one-shot like this. I was crying by the end of it. Very touching, very poignant and very well done. Thank you.
Hi.C.King chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
When I read the summary, I was like, "Aaaw, you're so strong Dennis, continuing what your older brother loved!" When I read the story...I was speechless. I mean, wow, it was can't really explain how your story seriously touched me there for a few moments when I was reading it. There's just something about it that made me...I don't know, I need to find the words for that too...-_-'' I think I want to become a photographer now! :) Amazing story you got there, amazing story. -
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing. I literally have no other words.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
... Wow.

That was beautiful.

Thank you so much. I found this in a community for "classics". I have no doubt that I will be reading this over and over again.
xKaylaDianex chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love this story it was tragic and beautiful at the same time I loved every moment of it I really enjoyed the Padma and Pavarti part...I hate that Colin dies in the books I liked him...I think you should check out the free verse about these two called Little Lions Roar I don't know who writes ot but if you search it it might come up chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was incredible.

It was raw, it was sad, it was beautiful, it was emotional. It was breath-taking, it was moving, it was powerful.

This is by far the most thought-provoking piece I have ever read on .

Thank you for writing this.
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
wow. No words can express...honestly. This is, if not the best, one of the best fics I've ever read.
Queenweasley chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Thank you for writing this. It is incredibly beautiful, I almost cried at the part about Nevilles picture.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Fascinating. Amazing premise for a story. My favorites are George and Neville. They're just so perfect.
EACade chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my god. I am speechless with the beauty and tragedy painted here so vividly. Thank you.
emilia valentine chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was incredible.
ArdentKnight chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Beautiful. Awe-inspiring. Heart-breaking. One of the most moving stories on fanfiction. Thank you for showing this to the world: it has just as much a place in it as Dennis's collection.

Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was truly incredible.
Timberlou22 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011