Reviews for Cauterize
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Bloody hell. That was... damn. So much friggen symbolism! I need to reread this...
Crismebella chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What can I say (write) this is good, very good.
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Holy. Crap. I can't even think of the right words to say how beautiful, amazing, and perfect that was. I'm speechless.
Half-BPrincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Beautifully tragic. I love the brilliant imagery, particularly the two sets of twins. George and the empty space, and a no longer identical Padma and Parvati. The best part, however, is the last one - Draco. It brings the whole thing back full circle, to remind you of where the scars came from. Can't help but to wish for Dennis' photos to be real. It's perfect, just perfect.
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was beautifully written~ Tragic, but still beautiful~ And the title befitting the story, showing the marks left behind from the war, both physical and not-so-physical. I could visualise each one's poses. Well done~!
SenselessAndWreckless chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Beautifully tragic. You depicted each image and moment so clearly, I could see each character posing for Dennis in my mind.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful! You're a really talented writer. Keep it up!
Nithya chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Unbelievable. Amazing. No words can describe it. Beautiful, achingly heart-breaking.
helium man chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love this.

Made me feel... bad. In a good way, if that's even possible.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow
whereslucas32 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow... That was absolutely brilliant. I can honestly say that there are a few tears running down my cheeks right now. Great work!
Jojibear chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
In standard tumblr vocabulary: THIS.

I don't think I can stop the tears that are currently running from reading this.
grumpishpko chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. Just ... wow. There's not really a lot more to say about this, except that it is utterly amazing and I love it. So there you go. It is utterly amazing and I love it.
Just another wanderer chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was truly beautiful. The descriptions were flawless and created a perfect image in my head. This story seriously made me cry. Wonderful job.
PretendingToWrite chapter 1 . 7/23/2011