Reviews for Cauterize
The-Caitiff chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Simply marvelous. I love what you've done here.
AlwaysBehind chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Thank you for this piece.

I discovered this story today, and I have to say that your stories are different from every other author on this site. The plot line isn't overly complicated, the characters are not random, and dialogue is kept to a minimum. Everything seems to be based on simple emotions and personal thoughts, and the end products are so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Just found this through DLP and hope you're still active, receiving feedback.

This story is incredibly beautiful. Of all the fanfiction I've read, this is by far the most moving piece.

Thank you.
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, oh, oh. Poor, poor Dennis. I loved both the Creevey boys. Why did J.K. Rowling have to kill off all these wonderful characters? She created them, then tore them down. It's just plain awful. This piece of work you've written... it's beautiful. Just plain awesome. I love this. It definitely captures the pain and suffering of the whole HP cast, with words and photographs. The talk of all these pictures strangely reminds me of Titanic when Jack sketches that picture of Rose... well, both are spectacular (your story and Titanic)! I will be reading more of your stories, definitely. ~Caseyandra
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow. This was, in a word, amazing. I love Dennis Creevey, for whatever reason, and I just love how he's doing "Colin's work," here... Gosh. This was all just so sad and so beatiful. I love Lavender's section, and Charlie asking for her address so he could owl her was such a funny piece of such a dark fic... I love the scene with Molly and Arthur, too, and George's (the "that's the point" was brilliant). I think the saddest, though, to me was Anthony and Morag McDougal's. That part made me want to just fall over and sob for hours.

Beautiful, beautiful piece. But seeing as you have nearly 400 reviews, I guess you already know that.

If you don't get published one day, then there's no hope for the rest of us. ;)
wisegirlweasley chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was SO sweet and sad. I loved it! I loved the very end, the explanation of all of the scars, and how Neville refused to take a picture. I liked that Draco was included, because he was as much a victem as them all. It was an overall great story!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Completely amazing.
papurri chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Excellent story, gua.
roslintower chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow...really moving and thoughtful. I've never really thought if any of the survivors would be scarred physically after the war. I like how you paired Lavender and Charlie, and Draco and Astoria. They seem to suit each other, especially the way you've written them.
Oruma Yar chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I have only one regret after reading this story and it is this:

I wish I have an iota of artistic talent so that I can translate it into drawings. Although I have to ask: what is Harry's chest wound/scar suppose to be for, the AK in 7th year?
Svartur chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very well done. I love it.
FigmentOfEternity chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Brilliant.
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I loved it. I felt myself tearing up! Thank you for writing this gem
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was simply amazing. You have a way with words. a way I wish I had.
fuudgiee chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was so moving, i almost feel bad for reading some of the pointless drivel i do now.
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »